METHODOLOGY OF THE ASSESSMENT OF SEISMIC SAFETY OF EXPLOSIONS EXECUTED IN UNDERGROUND MINES NEAR HEAPSTEDS
Questions of ensuring seismic safety of the heapsteds, when explosive works are conducting on underground mines at early development stages of a mineral deposit, are considered. Influence of the surface seismic waves propagating on mine workings as a result of seismic action of explosion is analyzed. The possible reasons of catastrophic consequences as a result of weak seismic influences are discussed. The new criterion of an assessment of seismic safety of the protected objects is offered. This criterion corresponds to achievement of level of a response of system soil – a land construction to the level of seismic impact of explosive works.
Seismic safety, heapsted, seismic waves, particle velocity, blasting vibration, scaled distance, blasting.
Issue number: 2
UDK: 622.235. 535.2
Authors: Kholodilov A. N., Gospodarikov A. P.
About authors: Kholodilov A.N., Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences,
Assistant Professor, e-mail: email@example.com,
Gospodarikov A.P., Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vice-Rector,
National Mineral Resource University «University of Mines»,
Scientific Center for Geomechanics and Mining Problems,
199106, Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
REFERENCES: 1. Artemov V. A., Vinogradov Yu. I., Kholodilov A. N., Gustov S. V., Shcherbakov N. Ya. Vzryvnoe delo. 2011, no 105/62, pp. 239–252.
2. Novin’kov A. G., Protasov S. I., Gukov A. S. Vzryvnoe delo. 2012, no 108/65, pp. 333–347.
3. Pergament V. Kh., Ovcharov Yu. E., Goncharov E. V. Zapiski gornogo instituta. 2001, vol. 148(2), pp. 84–90.
4. Tekhnicheskie pravila vedeniya vzryvnykh rabot v energeticheskom stroitel’stve (Technical rules blasting in the energy construction), Moscow, Gidrospetsproekt, 1997, 220 p.
5. Kholodilov A., Gospodarikov A., Miasnikov A. A new approach in seismic safety evaluation for blasting operations performed by Russian mining companies. 14th SGEM GeoConference on Science and Technologies in Geology, Exploration and Mining. Conference Proceedings. Bulgaria, 17–26 June 2014. V. 3. P. 3–9.
6. Jinxing Lai, Haobo Fan, Jianxun Chen, Junling Qiu, and Ke Wang. Blasting Vibration Monitoring of Undercrossing Railway Tunnel Using Wireless Sensor Network. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks. URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/703980 (accessed 07.12.2015).
7. Mehdi Hosseini, Mehdi Seifi Baghikhani. Analysing the Ground Vibration Due to Blasting at Alvand Qoly Limestone Mine. International Journal of Mining Engineering and Mineral Processing. 2013. 2(2).-P.17–23. URL: http://article.sapub.org/10.5923.j.mining.20130202.01.html (accessed 07.12.2015).