CHANGES OF NATURE IN POLESYA ZONE OF UKRAINE
Problems of change of ashing of peat by means of drying by flue gas are considered in this article. A technological process and equipment of drying section of peat processing enterprise. Influence of constructive peculiarities of technique equipment of drying section at reducing of ashing in ready product is determined. The basic design of ash collectors used in the technological process of artificial drying in rotary dryers is considered. Three components of the ashing of ready product are identified they are the ashing of the raw material; the ash is carried away from the combustion device; the increase of ashing due to volatile. The replacement of high ash peat fuel for the combustion device in the production of peat briquettes in wood obtained in parallel with the extraction of pear is proposed.
Important areas to account for the transformation of agricultural land are: sustainable management of ecosystems and natural resources; ecological and economic assessment of the effectiveness of all types of agricultural land using. Long-term observations proved an im-portant trend in the area of afforestation Woodlands of Ukraine. It is proved that the process of natural afforestation decide on «biofuel carbon debt» to counterbalance the demolition process of forests and trees.Indirect land-use change occurs when the production of raw materials for biomass leads to a change in land use in the place of production, and elsewhere, because of the need to compensate for the production of other products which previously had in areas now used for biomass production.For the zone of Polesie has practical significance of quantitative reasoning capacity «un-productive» and «brownfield» land. Processes of land use in Polesie are actually opposite to the global trends. For example, in order to avoid competition with the production of bioenergy production of food, should be directly used for bioenergy non-agricultural land. Polesie going natural afforestation on unused agricultural land, low quality, potentially suitable for grazing or livestock. Thus, the natural processes of ecological communities changes, afforestation, and transformation of the landscape as a whole is applied to the scientific problem of the need of practical use of forested areas for options: cutting and transfer to agricultural land; change the status of already forested land (privatization in the status of forest land); the transfer of such land in the status of public land reserve fund to biological remediation and (or) in the State Forest Fund; environmental certification of natural and economic areas, including the issues of transformation of land resources.
transformation of agricultural land, biomass, natural afforestation, land-use efficiency.
Issue number: 2
Authors: Trokhlyuk T.N.
About authors: Trokhlyuk T.N., Applicant, Сhair of Management,
National University of Water Management and Nature Resources Use,
33000, Rivne, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com.
REFERENCES: 1. Сonsultation on the Economics of Land Degradation in Eurasia organized by the Eurasian Center for Food Security (ECFS) and the World Bank, available at: www.worldbank.org/en/events/2014/11/11/economics-of-land-degradation-e-consultation
2. Ttitle screen: Vozdeystvie biotopliva na okruzhayushchuyu... ftp://ftp.fao.org/docrep/fao/011/i0100r/i0100r05.pdf
3. Title screen: Antropogennye transformatsii zhivoy prirody. optimum-biodiversity.narod.ru/olderfiles/1/TEEB_2010.pdf
4. Title screen: The global potential of bioenergy on abandoned agriculture. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18754510Пе
5. Available at: FAO. org ftp://ftp.fao.org/docrep/fao/011/i0100r/i0100r05.pdf
6. Argumenty, privedennye AOOS SShA v predlozhennom dlya programmy Standarty na vozobnovlyaemoe toplivo (SVT2). http://www.epa.gov/otaq/renewablefuels/rfs2_1–5.pdf.
7. Savon D. Yu. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2014, no 1, pp. 282–286.
8. Savon D. Yu., Marker E. V. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2013, no S3 (1), pp. 320–324.
9. Savon D. Yu., Karibzhanova E. L., Marker E. V. Gosudarstvennoe i munitsipal’noe upravlenie. Uchenye zapiski SKAGS. 2013, no 2, pp. 107–112.
10. Savon D. Yu. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2014, no 6, pp. 314–320.
11. Samarina V. P. Natsional’nye interesy: prioritety i bezopasnost’. 2015, no 2 (287), pp. 2–9.
12. Kalacheva L., Savon D. Innovation Activities of Enterprises of the Coal Industry to Improve Productivity. Baltic Journal of Real Estate Economics and Construction Management. 2014, no 2, pp. 11–15.