DESIGN LINING TUNNELS UNDERGROUND HO CHI MINH CITY (VIETNAM) BASED ON THE RESEARCH OF EQUILIBRIUM STATE OF «SUP-PORT – ARRAY»
The solution of transport problems of modern cities, as part of the implementation of major infrastructure projects and includes the creation of new or development of existing metro lines, due to the intensive development of underground space. This fully applies to the conditions of Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam), where the new metro line should pass through the historic center, featuring high-density urban development and, consequently, an extensive network of utilities. The zone of influence of the construction of tunnels and underground metro stations fall residential and administrative districts in which there are buildings and structures, from both the historical and architectural value.
Tunnel construction, stress strain state of rocks lining tunnel.
Issue number: 3
UDK: 622.261; 622.831
Authors: Nguyen Duyen Phong
About authors: Nguyen Duyen Phong, Graduate Student,
Mining Institute, National University of Science and Technology «MISiS»,
119049, Moscow, Russia.
REFERENCES: 1. Rodin I. V. Issledovaniya gornogo davleniya (Study of rock pressure), Moscow, Gosgortekhizdat, 1960, pp. 343–374.
2. Baklashov I. V., Kartoziya B. A. Mekhanika podzemnykh sooruzheniy i konstruktsii krepey (Mechanics of underground structures and support designs), Moscow, Nedra, 1984, 324 p.
3. Bulychev N. S. Mekhanika podzemnykh sooruzheniy: Uchebnik dlya vuzov. 2-e izd. (Mechanics of underground structures: Textbook for high schools, 2nd edition), Moscow, Nedra, 1994, 382 p.
4. Samul’ V. I. Osnovy teorii uprugosti i plastichnosti. Uchebnoe posobie dlya studentov vuzov (Principles of elasticity and plasticity theory. Higher educational aid), Moscow, Vysshaya shkola, 1982, 264 p.
5. Rukovodstvo po proektirovaniyu podzemnykh gornykh vyrabotok i raschetu krepi. VNIMI, VNIIOMShS Minugleproma SSSR (Guidelines on design of underground excavations and supports. VNIMI, VNIIOMShS, USSR Ministry of Coal Industry), Moscow, Stroyizdat, 1983, 273 p.
6. Davydova N. A. Fiziko-tekhnicheskiye problemy razrabotki poleznykh iskopayemykh. 1968, no 3, pp. 111–117.
7. Baudendistel M. Zum Entwurf von Tunnellen mit