SET OF BREAKTHROUGH TECHNOLOGIES FOR NOOSPHERE-BASED CONTROL OVER SUSTAINABLE INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT AT THE GLOBAL AND REGIONAL LEVEL
The complex of the advanced technologies is a common information and telecommunication technologies system that gives an opportunity to connect forthcoming actions of management subjects with Superior knowledge about management objects by means of fundamental conservation and development laws of Nature which lay in the foundation of the Noospheric Ethical/Ecological Constitution for Mankind. The technology was worked out in 1989–2009 and has been recently implemented by the International Association of Sustainable Development of the EAEC countries. The BRIC countries and other international organisations seem to be a promising field for the implementation of this technology.
The study was supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, Project No. 12–0600286a.
Noosphere, sustainable development, life-support systems, advanced technologies, information technologies, spheres of human activity, the law of conservation of power.
Issue number: 3
UDK: 332.012.2, 007, 008.2
Authors: Bol’shakov B. E.
About authors: Bol’shakov B.E., Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor,
Аcademician of Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, Head of Chair,
Institute of System Analysis and Control, Dubna International University
for Nature, Society and Man, Head of Kuznetsov’s International School
for Sustainable Development, e-mail: email@example.com.
REFERENCES: 1. Bol‘shakov B. E. Zakon Prirody ili Kak rabotaet Prostranstvo – Vremya (The law of Nature or How Space – Time), Moscow, RAEN, 2002.
2. Bol’shakov B. E. Nauka ustoychivogo razvitiya. Kniga I. Vvedenie (Science for sustainable development. Book I. Introduction), Moscow, RAEN, 2011.
3. Kuznetsov O. L., Kuznetsov P. G., Bol’shakov B. E. Sistema priroda – obshchestvo – chelovek: ustoychivoe razvitie (The system nature – society – man: sustainable development), Moscow, Noosfera, 2000.
4. Kuznetsov O. L., Kuznetsov P. G., Bol’shakov B. E. Ustoychivoe razvitie: sintez estestvennykh i gumanitarnykh nauk (Sustainable development: synthesis of natural Sciences and Humanities), Dubna, MUPOCh, 2001.
5. Kuznetsov O. L., Bol’shakov B. E. Nauchnye osnovy proektirovaniya v sisteme priroda – obshchestvo – chelovek (Scientific principles of design in the system nature – society – man), Moscow–Saint-Petersburg–Dubna, Gumanistika, 2002.
6. Kuznetsov O. L., Bolshakov B. E. Sustainable development: natural and scientific principles, Moscow–Saint-Petersburg–Dubna, Gumanistika, 2002.
7. Internet-portal «Mezhdunarodnaya Nauchnaya shkola ustoychivogo razvitiya», available at: http://устойчивоеразвитие.рф/.