THE RESEARCH OF NATURAL STRESSES IN STRELTSOVSKY ORE FIELD DEPOSIT
At the present time, an urgent task for the OJSC «PIMCU» is to maintain the volume and profitability of the uranium production. This can be achieved by the involvement of the poor and out of balance ores for mining and raising the share of low-power ores mining with increase of mining activities. In such circumstances, as the national and international practices show, traditional underground physical – technical geotechnology is unprofitable. For effective mining of poor and out of balance reserves of uranium ore it is possible to use a comprehensive geotechnology, which includes a block-situ leaching, uranium ores dressing for heap leaching and heap leaching. In the mineral deposits development, geomechanical substantiation of structural elements of development systems, which is based on the study of geological – tectonic structure of deposit, physical – mechanical properties of its component rocks, the original (natural) tensions and laws of its distribution in situ is essential. This article presents the results of natural measures of the original (natural) stresses on Streltsovsky ore fielddeposits. Received data are recommended to use duringprojection of physical-chemical geotechnologyof uraniumblock situ leachingfor calculation the design factors of developmentsystems, management of rock pressure and solutions of other geomechanicaland mining and technological tasks.
Vertical voltage, horizontal longitudinal voltage, horizontal transverse voltage, rock mass, cross-cut, drive, split unloading method, exertion on the ribs, originalvoltage of rock mass.
Issue number: 3
Authors: Lizunkin M. V.
About authors: Lizunkin M.V., Candidate of Technical Sciences, Assistant Professor,
Transbaikal State University, 672039, Chita, Russia, e-mail: LMV1972@mail.ru.
REFERENCES: 1. Ishchukova L. P., Igoshin Yu. A., Avdeev B. V. Geologiya Urulyunguevskogo rudnogo rayona i molibden-uranovykh mestorozhdeniy Strel’tsovskogo rudnogo polya (Geology of Urulyunguevsky ore district and molybdenium-uranium deposits of Streltsovsky ore field), Moscow, ZAO «Geoinformmark», 1998, 524 p.
2. Lizunkin V. M., Morozov A. A., Beydin A. V. Gornyy zhurnal. 2013, no 8(2), pp. 21–25.
3. Lizunkin V. M., Gavrilov A. A., Morozov A. A. Gornyy zhurnal. 2013, no 8(2), pp. 25–28.
4. Shurygin S. V., Morozov A. A., Lizunkin V. M., Lizunkin M. V., Beydin A. V. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. Special edition. 2014, no 12, pp. 15–28.
5. Vlokh N. P. Upravlenie gornym davleniem na podzemnykh rudnikakh (Management of rock pressure in underground mines), Moscow, Nedra, 1994, 208 p.
6. Lizunkin V. M., Lizunkin M. V., Sosnovskaya E. L., Beydin A. V. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2014, no 4, pp. 201–206.
7. Lizunkin V. M., Lizunkin M. V., Sosnovskaya E. L., Beydin A. V. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2014, no 4, pp. 207–215.
8. Lizunkin M. V., Beydin A. V., Shurygin S. V. Kulaginskie chteniya: tekhnika i tekhnologiya proizvodstvennykh protsessov: XIV Mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferentsiya: sbornik statey, ch. I (Kulagin’s Lectures on Technique and Technology of Production Processes: The 16th International Scientific–Practical Conference Proceedings: collection of articles, part I), Chita, ZabGU, 2014, pp. 36–40.
9. Lizunkin M. V., Beydin A. V. Geomekhanika v gornom dele: doklady Vserossiyskoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem 4–5 iyunya 2014 g. (Geomechanics in mining; Proceedings of All-Russian Scientific-Technical Conference with International Partnership, June 4–5, 2014), Ekaterinburg, IGD UrO RAN, 2014, pp. 30–38.