REGULARITIES OF MANAGEMENT SYSTEM PERFORMANCE AND DEVELOPMENT IN A COAL MINING COMPANY
The purpose of the article is the description and justification of the main trends of functioning and development of the coal company control system on the basis of integration of process and design approaches: the need of management for self-realization and growth of activity defines speed and quality of updating of management processes and productions; change of structure of activity and interaction of managers leads to increase of stability due to decrease in risks and to change of parameters of processes. Use of these regularities at improvement of a control system of the coal company allows to increase continuously quality of processes of the company, advancing changes in the market. Approbation of this approach in JSC SUEK-Krasnoyarsk proved productivity and led to increase of labor productivity and financial results.
Control system, process and design approaches, coal company, regularities of functioning.
Issue number: 5
Authors: Velikosel’skiy A. V.
About authors: Velikosel’sky A.V., Candidate of Economical Sciences,
Deputy Executive Director of Finance and Economics
SUEK-Krasnoyarsk, 660049, Krasnoyarsk, Russia,
REFERENCES: 1. Kabanov S. V. Izvestiya Irkutskoy gosudarstvennoy ekonomicheskoy akademii. 2007, no 5 (55). С. 90–91.
2. Tsvetkov A. V. Protsessnye i proektnye podkhody k upravleniyu kompaniyami (daydzhest), available at: http://labsm.ru/docs/Cvetkov_Process_And_Projects.pdf.
3. Chuprov S. V. Upravlenie ustoychivost’yu proizvodstvennykh sistem: teoriya, metodologiya, praktika, 2-e izd. (Resilience management for production systems: theory, methodology, practice, 2nd edition), Irkutsk, Izd-vo BGUEP, 2012, 354 p.
4. Kostarev A. S. Rezervy razvitiya ugledobyvayushchego predpriyatiya (Development reserves for the coal-mining unit), Moscow, Gornaya kniga, 2013, 176 p.
5. Makarov A. M., Baskakov V. P. Ugol’. 2009, no 10.
6. Korkina T. A. Investitsii v chelovecheskiy kapital gornogo predpriyatiya: teoriya i praktika upravleniya (Investment in human capital of a mining enterprise: theory and practice of management), Ekaterinburg, Izd-vo UrO RAN, 2009, 275 p.
7. Lagutin K. I., Ionova N. L., Napol’skikh S. V. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. Special edition. 2012, no 2, 36 p.