MOTIVATION TO TECHNOLOGIES OF THE DEVELOPMENT FINE AND AVERAGE, HORIZONTAL AND TILTED COAL LAYER WITH PROVISION FOR QUALITY GAINED MOUNTAIN MASS (ON EXAMPLE OF THE MINES EAST DONBASS)
In given article is made analysis to activity of the mines East Donbassa for the last 20 years, is installed reasons of their closing, as well as problems to coal branch at present. The Installed main trends of increasing to efficiency of the working the coal mines – a reduction of the capital and working expenseseson mining and increasing quality gained coal. The reduction of the working expenseses is on mining possible to reach the production powers of the mines to account of the increase. The Designed methods of the estimation to efficiency of the mines when change their production power with provision for quality gained mountain mass. Executed analysis of the influence of the sizes by mine flap with provision for powersof the under development layer and schemes of the work coal combineon the main technical-economic factors of the working the mine with reference to for conditions acting mines. For increasing of the intensities of conduct of the mountain work at development fine and average power horizontal and tilted coal layer is offered row of the new technological schemes with motivation their parameter. The designed methods of the determination of extracted value of the anthracite with provision for hiscomplex use, on the grounds of which is proved need of the transition to branches on new complexes of the production shaping, containing mountain, processing and enterprises using coal product.
Mining industry, mine, intensive development layer, capacity, technological scheme, optimum parameters, quality of coal.
Issue number: 7
Authors: Belodedov A. A.
About authors: Belodedov A. A., Candidate of Technical Sciences, Assistant Professor,
M.I. Platov South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI),
346428, Novocherkassk, Russia, e-mail: email@example.com.
REFERENCES: 1. Shestakov V. A. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2001, no 1, pp. 205–208.
2. Belodedov A. A. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2008, no 3, pp. 236–239.
3. Shestakov V. A. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2003, no 2, pp. 177–179.
4. Belodedov A. A., Shmalenyuk S. A. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2008, no 8, pp. 216–219.
5. Razorenov Yu. I. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2013, no 3, pp. 42–46.
6. Belodedov A. A. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2010, no 4, pp. 197–201.
7. Razorenov Yu. I. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2009, no 9, pp. 51–55.