CORE OF THE INFORMATION SYSTEM OF ECONOMIC PRODUCTION AND ENERGY CLUSTER IN COAL INDUSTRY
This article discusses the optimal organization of the group of mining industry company to improve profitability and reduce the cost of the final manufactured product. An optimal plan for the organization of economic cluster of the coal industry, considered in detail the need for factories and workshops. In the work range of products obtained during deep processing of carbonaceous materials and prices on them, collected from various sources is described. Further it provided a process of production of carbonaceous products and the main process parameters of production. At the end the article presents the basic architecture of a corporate information system developed to ensure effective functioning of the units in a single cluster. To represent the architecture we used class diagrams unified modeling language UML, allowing to describe the static structural components of the system as a hierarchy of classes and a set of relations of association. A further development of the system is to add the derived classes, writing business rules and validation rules which checks the allowed values.
Hydrocarbons, deep processing of hydrocarbons, a cluster of enterprises, the coal industry, design of information systems, the unified modeling language UML, databases, object-oriented programming.
Issue number: 7
UDK: 541.662: 04.004
Authors: Kurakov Yu. I., Nikolenko O. I., Oleynik P. P.
About authors: Kurakov Yu.I., Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Head of Chair,
Nikolenko O.I., Student,
Oleynik P.P., Candidate of Technical Sciences, Assistant Professor,
System Architect Software, Aston OJSC, e-mail: email@example.com,
M.I. Platov South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI),
346428, Novocherkassk, Russia.
REFERENCES: 1. Kurakov Yu. I. Khimiya tverdogo topliva. 2005, no 6, pp. 70–76.
2. Kurakov Yu. I., Perederiy M. A., Samofalov V. S. Izvestiya vuzov. Severo-Kavkazskiy region. Estestvennye nauki. Application. 2004, no 1, pp. 84–92.
3. Kurakov Yu. I., Perederiy M. A., Samofalov V. S. Khimiya tverdogo topliva. 2004, no 3, pp. 46–59.
4. Kurakov Yu. I. Izvestiya vuzov. Severo-Kavkazskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki. Special edition. 2005, pp. 46–53.
5. Kurakov Yu. I. Khimiya tverdogo topliva. 2006, no 3, pp. 68–76.
6. Oleynik P. P. Ob”ektnye sistemy 2012: materialy VI Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii (Rostov-na-Donu, 10–12 maya 2012 g.). Pod obshch. red. P. P. Oleynika (Object systems 2012: The 6th International Scientific–Practical Conference Proceedings (Rostov-on-Don, 10–12 may 2012), Oleynik P. P. (Ed.), Rostov-on-Don, ShI YuRGTU (NPI), 2012, pp. 37–40.
7. Oleynik P. P. Biznes-informatika. 2013, no 4(26), pp. 69–76.