JUSTIFICATION FOR ECONOMIC EFFICIENCY OF ENVIRONMENTAL MEASURES TO IMPROVE THE LOWER DON BASIN
The article deals with topical issues justify economic efficiency of environmental measures aimed at improving the state of the Lower Don basin. Surface water river Don differ episodic education, short-term impact, significant heterogeneity of composition variability hydrometric parameters runoff, the presence of a large number of disparate livnevypuskov therefore necessary to organize systematic observations of the flow in the river of pollutants from the Rostov agglomeration.
The author suggests grouping of measures to improve the environmental situation in the basin of the Lower Don, providing not exceeding the maximum permissible level of withdrawal and runoff of pollutants. Events are divided into five groups. Plant and recommended measures to improve the environmental situation in the basin of the Lower Don, will facilitate a gradual reduction in levels of exposure to pollutants on water resources, taking into account the expected environmental performance. Extremely tight water balance is one of the main causes of environmental degradation in the pool and at the same time, significantly limits the possibility of improving the drinking and household use of water resources, further development of the productive forces of the region.
The article deals with the need to develop a simulation model to assess the water availability of water resources of water sector participants Don basin.
According to the author, the current situation requires the establishment of evidence-based scope of permissible extraction of water resources in the basin as a whole with the differentiation of individual water use areas, designed on the one hand – to provide the basic needs of the participants of water sector, and on the other – to promote the restoration and maintenance of ecological balance basins aquatic ecosystems.
Оrganizational and economic activities, environmental conditions ozdoravlenie river Don.
Issue number: 7
UDK: 330.15 (075.8)
Authors: Bugaets V. V.
About authors: Bugaets V.V., Graduate Student,
Graduate School of Business Southern Federal University,
346894, Rostov region, Bataisk, Russia.
REFERENCES: 1. Bugaets V. V., Savon D. Yu. Gumanitarnye i sotsial’no-ekonomicheskie nauki. 2014, no 5, pp. 137–141.
2. Bugaets V. V., Savon D. Yu. Ekonomicheskie i gumanitarnye issledovaniya regionov. 2014, no 5, pp. 65–70.
3. Kolotyrin K. P. Vestnik Saratovskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta. 2009, no 1 (37), pp. 186–196.
4. Korzhov M. S., Savon D. Yu. Ekonomicheskie i gumanitarnye issledovaniya regionov. 2014, no 6, pp. 105–109.
5. Korzhov M. S., Savon D. Yu. Sel’skokhozyaystvennye nauki i agropromyshlennyy kompleks na rubezhe vekov. 2014, no 6, pp. 115–119.
6. Kostyukhin Yu. Yu., Eliseeva E. N., Tikhonenko A. V. Tsvetnye metally. 2007, no 12, pp. 14–20.
7. Savon D. Yu. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2014, no 6, pp. 314–320.
8. Savon D. Yu., Tibilov D. P. Gornyy zhurnal. 2014, no 12, pp. 31–35.
9. Samarina V. P. Regional’naya ekonomika: teoriya i praktika. 2012, no 12 (243), pp. 34–48.
10. Tibilov D. P. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2005, no 5, pp. 329–332.
11. Tulupov A. S. Regional’nye problemy preobrazovaniya ekonomiki. 2012, no 4, pp. 228–237.