ECONOMICAL AND THEORETICAL ASPECTS OF SMALL BUSINESS
In article single economical and theoretical questions of functioning of small business are considered. It is noted that business is one of four basic economic resources, along with work, the earth and the capital.
Characteristics of small and redny business according to according to the Federal law are provided.
Statistical data on number of small enterprises are provided in Russia, structure of small enterprises on branches of a national economy.
The model of the economic competition in space for small enterprises is considered. Realization of the conditions considered in model promotes the solution of the main objective of small and average business in the direction of reduction of prices of the goods (production) delivered for sale. It defines formation of «qualitative» profit of the organization.
In work it is noted that in the conditions of business activity of small business the business reputation of the organization can provide the additional income. The cost assessment of business reputation of the organization carries the name goodwill. Goodwill cost in a business assessment mainly is established by method of excess (additional) profits. Building of assets is one of tasks of owners of small and average business, effective use of resources is characterized by growth rate of volume of realization and ensuring the advancing growth rate of profit in comparison with other indicators has to be a main objective.
For the organizations of small and average business there has to be obligatory an aspiration to performance of a condition: the average tariff category of workers shouldn’t be below the average tariff category of the working large enterprises of various types of market structure (monopoly, the monopolistic competition, an oligopoly).
In the conditions of a small and average predprinimatestvo the model of an assessment of a sustainable development of Sheremet-Saifullin with correction of standard values of the entering coefficients can be used.
Small business, business, aspects, economical and theoretical, reduction of prices, business reputation, goodwill, method, excess profit, average tariff category, model of a sustainable development.
Issue number: 9
Authors: Galiev Zh. K., Galieva N. V., Tyurin A. S.
About authors: Galiev Zh.K., Doctor of Economical Sciences, Professor,
Galieva N.V., Candidate of Economical Sciences, Assistant Professor,
Tyurin A.S., Magister,
National University of Science and Technology «MISiS»,
119049, Moscow, Russia, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
REFERENCES: 1. Rozanova N. M. Mikroekonomika (Microeconomics), Moscow, Izd-vo «Yurayt-Izdat», 2014.
2. Rozanova N. M. Ekonomika otraslevykh rynkov (Economy of branch markets), Moscow, Izd-vo «Yurayt-Izdat», 2014.
3. Gal’perin V. M., Ignat’ev S. M., Morgunov V. I. Mikroekonomika (Microecono-
mics), Saint-Petersburg, Ekonomicheskaya shkola, 2008.
4. Paul A. Samuelson, William D. Nordhaus. Economics. McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. 2011.
5. Campbell R. McConnell, Stenley L. Brue, Sean M. Flynn. Economics. Principles, Problems and Policies. McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. 2012.
6. Gregory N. Mankiw, Maik P. Taylor. Economics. Gengage Leaming EMEA. 2011.
7. Galiev Zh. K., Galieva N. V. Ekonomika v promyshlennosti. 2014, no 3.
8. Galiev Zh. K., Galieva N. V. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2015, no 9.
9. Galiev Zh. K., Galieva N. V. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2015, no 12.