It was developed the procedure of potentially possible areas of gas and dust layer accumulations identification based on approval places of the most informational content that characterized with the greatest distinctiveness of controlled parameters at the sensor. With its help, it was suggested the information measurement models, consequently their volume needs for the achievement of the required accuracy of assessment under the presence of random noise monitoring parameters of interest.
There is a known sequential analysis method of Wald and first introduced concept of epsilon-entropic dispersion developing the combinatorial concept epsilon-entropy of A.N. Kolmogorov It is shown that the spread of private epsilon entropy characterizes the presence of localization of the most informative areas of the layered gas accumulation. It is proved that the epsilon-entropy dispersion is the finite value and invariant to coordinates’ changes of formulation monitored parameters source of massif reaction independently of their origin nature. The estimate of this value is obtained for γ-distribution, describing the abnormal functioning of the mining facilities. This estimation led to formulate the decision rule for the arrangement of the control apparatus. All this is development of existing methodological principles of information security controllers for air and gas condition in the mines.
Operator, the areas of mine, gas measurements, gas emission, hypothesis, instrumentation, information superfluity, monitored parameter, sequential analysis, decision rule, dispersion of Epsilon-entropy, the Epsilon-entropy, the Jacobian of the transformation.
Issue number: 9
UDK: 622.831: 622.273. 21(091)
Authors: Kupriyanov V. V., Barannikova I. V.
About authors: Kupriyanov V.V., Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor,
Barannikova I.V., Candidate of Technical Sciences, Assistant Professor,
National University of Science and Technology «MISiS»,
119049, Moscow, Russia, e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
REFERENCES: 1. Ayurov V. D. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2010, Special edition 5, pp. 27–32.
2. Golovchenko V. B. Kombinirovanie modeley neopredelennosti (Combining uncertainty models), Novosibirsk, Nauka, 2012, 169 p.
3. Kibzun A. I., Goryainova E. R., Naumov A. V. Teoriya veroyatnostey i matematicheskaya statistika (Theory of probability and mathematical statistics), Moscow, Fizmatlit, 2012, 224 p.
4. Kozhevnikov Yu. V. Vvedenie v matematicheskuyu statistiku (Introduction to ma-
thematical statistics), Kazan’, KGTU, 2013, 196 p.
5. Kupriyanov V. V. Entropiya i informatsiya. Uchebnoe posobie (Entropy and information. Educational aid), Moscow, MGGU, 2000, 90 p.
6. Popkov Yu. N. Informatsionnye sistemy v gornom dele (Information systems in mi-
ning), Novocherkassk, YuRGTU, 2011, 320 p.
7. Puchkov L. A., Kaledina N. O. Dinamika metana v vyrabotannykh prostranstvakh shakht (Dynamics of methane in mines developed spaces), Moscow, MGGU, 1995, 313 p.
8. Puchkov L. A., Ayurov V. D. Sinergetika gornotekhnologicheskikh protsessov (Synergetics gornotehnologicheskih processes), Moscow, MGGU, 1997, 264 p.
9. Shkundin S. Z., Ivannikov A. L. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2011, Special edition 6, pp. 428–436.
10. Hiller F. S., Lieberman G. J. Introduction to stochastic Models in Operations Research. New York: McGraw Hill, 2010. 448 p.
11. Kupriyanov V. V., Ukolov I. S. Information theory methods in artificial intelligence. Proceed of 11-th Prague Conference on Information Theory, Statistical Decision Functions and Random Processes, Praha, Chechoslovakia, 1990. pp. 385–390.
12. Kupriyanov V. V., Puchkov L. A., Kupreev N. I. Developing systems and their modeling on the basis of artificial intelligence conceptions. Proceed of 27th inter symposium on automotive technology and automation, ISATA, Aachen, Germany, 1994. pp. 577–583.
13. Lehmann E. L. Theory of Point Estimation. New York: John Wiley& Sons, 2003. 487 p.
14. Van der Zijpp N. J., Bovy H. L. Driver information acquisition behavior. A mo-
deling approach. Proceed of 27th inter symposium on automotive technology and automation, ISATA, Aachen, Germany, 1994. pp. 113–120.