NATURAL AND ECONOMIC MODEL OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Significant intensification of society impact on natural environment observed over the past few decades caused the necessity of sustainable eco-economic development. Recently the natural and resource capital has transformed from superfluous to limitative factor of material production that predetermined the need of economic activity environmental regulation. Transition to the brand new way of economic activity management enabling to balance natural environment capabilities and public needs is necessary for implementation of the conception of sustainable development. New natural and economic model containing a number of postulates and imperatives is needed for sustainable development (assessment, and also more complete and efficient use of natural resources; anthropogenic impact reduction; innovative factors application; entrepreneurial potential implementation including creation of conditions for its functioning, etc.). The results of the authors’ research of environment state and industry condition are presented in the article. The system of economic, resource and ecological ratings with applicable indexes for technologies, enterprises and territories is offered. On the basis of that system the balance model of economic activity ecologization is developed which allows determining the adjusted amount of gross regional product that, in turn, will give a chance to adjust the production sphere ecologization funding process. The developed conception of production processes eco-economic simulation is described; corrective actions aimed to provide sustainable natural and economic development are offered.
Social and economic development, allocation of resources, production sphere ecologization, eco-economic efficiency, natural and economic model, eco-economic simulation, environment-friendly resource consumption.
Issue number: 9
Authors: Safronov A. E., Zozulya D. M.
About authors: Safronov A.E., Doctor of Economical Sciences, Professor, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Zozulya D.M., Candidate of Economical Sciences, Assistant Professor,
Don State Technical University, 344023, Rostov-on-Don, Russia.
REFERENCES: 1. Zozulya D. M. Kontsept (nauchno-metodicheskiy elektronnyy zhurnal). 2013, no 34, pp. 1101–1105.
2. Zozulya D. M., Safronov A. E. Rol’ biznesa i gosudarstva v protsesse ekologizatsii proizvodstvennoy sfery regiona. Sbornik materialov VII Vserossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii: «Strategiya ustoychivogo razvitiya regionov Rossii» (Private and public sectors’ role in the process of region production sphere ecologization. Information package of VII All-Russian research-to-practice conference: «Russian regions’ sustainable development strategy»), Novosibirsk, izd-vo TsRNS, 2011, no 7, pp. 131–135.
3. Kolotyrin K. P. Vestnik Saratovskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta. 2009, no 1 (37), pp. 186–196.
4. Kostyukhin Yu. Yu., Eliseeva E. N., Tikhonenko A. V. Tsvetnye metally. 2007, no 12, pp. 14–20.
5. Kostyukhin Yu. Yu., Sherstneva M. A. Ekonomika v promyshlennosti. 2010, no 2, pp. 40–44.
6. Savon D. Yu., Safronov A. E. Ekologo-ekonomicheskie aspekty innovatsionnogo razvitiya promyshlennykh predpriyatiy regiona: monografiya (Environmental and economic aspects of innovative development of industrial enterprises in the region: monograph), Rostov-on-Don, 2010.
7. Samarina V. P. Regional’naya ekonomika: teoriya i praktika. 2012, no 12 (243), pp. 34–48.
8. Safronov A. E. Prirodookhrannaya deyatel’nost’ promyshlennykh predpriyatiy v usloviyakh ustoychivogo razvitiya ekonomiki regiona: monografiya (Environmental activity of industrial enterprises in conditions of region economy sustainable development: monograph), Rostov-on-Don, izd-vo SKNTs VSh, 2011.
9. Safronov A. E., Pavlenko T. S. Ekonomika razvitiya regiona: problemy, poiski, perspektivy: ezhegodnik. Vyp.13 (Region development economics: problems, searches, prospects: annals, issue 13), Volgograd: Izd-vo VolGu, 2012.
10. Tibilov D. P. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2005, no 2, pp. 73–78.
11. Tibilov D. P. Nauchnyy vestnik Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo gornogo universiteta. 2011, no 12, pp. 83–87.