The innovative component of economic processes for many decades, determines not only the global development trajectory, but also the dynamics of individual regions and corporations. It is a misconception that resource regions and companies are an exception in this aspect. Therefore, the aim of the article is to study the innovation policy of the Arctic region with raw materials orientation of the industry and the big mining and chemical corporation. In this case there is no doubt that the greatest effect can be achieved in case of reconciliation of interests of participants of innovations. In this regard, the main research method is factor analysis, which allows distinguishing the driving forces of the processes and their possible interactions. An important result is that in the article the interest of resource-based industries and corporations, and therefore the relevant regions in high-tech and high-tech equipment is substantiated, especially as complexity of production, primary processing, and so on is increasing. Of a certain scientific novelty is the designed scheme and individual elements of the mechanism of interactions between the mining company and the region when implementing a coherent innovation policy, allowing obtaining a synergistic effect. Of practical relevance are the proposals on establishing a regional authorized body whose functions would include development of the necessary regulations, determining support measures and incentives for the corresponding projects at the expense of the regional budget on the principles of perspective self-support.
The study has been supported by the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Program «Analysis and Prediction of Long-Term Trends in Science and Technology: Russia and the World,» No. 10, and by the Russian Humanitarian Science Foundation, Program «Theoretical Basis and Coordination Mechanism for Governmental, Regional and Corporate Innovation Strategy in the Arctic,» Grant No. 15-02-00540.
Issue number: 9
UDK: 622.012: 658.014.12
Authors: Selin V. S., Tsukerman V. A., Selin I. V.
About authors: Selin V.S., Doctor of Economical Sciences, Professor, Chief Researcher,
Tsukerman V.A., Candidate of Technical Sciences, Assistant Professor,
Head of Department, e-mail: email@example.com,
Selin I.V., Candidate of Economical Sciences, Senior Researcher,
Institute of Economic Problems named after G.P. Luzin,
Kola Scientific Centre, Russian Academy of Sciences, 184209, Apatity, Russia.
REFERENCES: 1. Shumpeter Y. Teoriya ekonomicheskogo razvitiya (Theory of economic development), Moscow, Progress, 1982, 463 p.
2. Nort D. Instituty, institutsional’nye izmeneniya i funktsionirovanie ekonomiki. Per. s angl. (Institutions, institutional change and economic performance. English–Russian translation), Moscow, Fond ekonomicheskoy knigi «Nachala», 2007, 180 p.
3. Klas Eklund. Effektivnaya ekonomika. Shvedskaya model’ (Efficient economy. The Swedish model), Moscow, Ekonomika, 2011, 349 p.
4. Kharrington Dzh. Upravlenie kachestvom v amerikanskikh korporatsiyakh. Perevod s angl. (Quality management in corporate America. English–Russian translation), Moscow, Ekonomika, 1990, 273 p.
5. Krugman P., Wells R. Economics. Worth Publishers. 2010. 864 p.
6. Bagler Dzh. Otsenka regional’noy politiki v evropeyskom soobshchestve (2013), available at: http://www.politanaliz.ru/articles_501.html (accessed 17.01.2016).
7. Tsukerman V. A. Promyshlennaya, investitsionnaya i innovatsionnaya politika. Entsiklopedicheskiy slovar’ (Industry, investment and innovation policy. Encyclopedic dictionar), Apatity, izd. Kol’skogo NTs RAN, 2009, 181 p.
8. Komkov N. I., Selin V. S., Tsukerman V. A. Innovatsionnaya ekonomika: Entsiklopedicheskiy slovar’-spravochnik (Innovative economy: collegiate dictionary directory), Moscow, MAKS Press, 2012, 544 p.
9. Kouz R. Firma, rynok i pravo. Per. s angl. (The company, the market and the right. English–Russian translation), Moscow, Novoe izdatel’stvo, 2009, 224 p.
10. Prioritety i perspektivy korporatsii FosAgro, available at: http:www.phosagro.ru/about/development/ (accessed 09.03.2016).
11. Vizhina I. A., Kin A. A., Kharitonova V. N. Region: ekonomika i sotsiologiya. 2011, no 4, pp. 152–175.
12. Rossiyskaya Arktika: sovremennaya paradigma razvitiya. Pod red. A. I. Tatarkina (Russian Arctic: modern development paradigm. Tatarkin A. I. (Ed.)), Saint-Petersburg, Nestor-Istoriya, 2014, 844 p.
13. Lazhentsev V. N. Soderzhanie sistemnaya organizatsiya i planirovanie territorial’nogo razvitiya (The content of the system organization and planning of territorial development), Ekaterinburg-Syktyvkar: izd. Komi nauchnogo tsentra URO RAN, 2014, 236 p.
14. Zharov V. S., Ivanova M. V. Regional’naya ekonomika: teoriya i praktika. 2012, no 7, pp. 2–8.
15. Khibinskiy vestnik. 2016, no 9, pp. 3–4.
16. Selin I. V., Tsukerman V. A. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2010, no 1, pp. 124–128.