One of the main issues of development of coal deposits of the Transbaikal Territory is the issue of integrated development of deposits, which include the extraction from coals of precious metals (gold, silver and platinum). The concentration value of gold in coals provides an opportunity to consider the Transbaikal territory as the object for carry out the revision-testing works on the gold to identify local areas for evaluation and passing extraction(at present such work in the region is not carries out). Determination of forms of occurrence of gold in coals have important to identify the conditions of its accumulation, the identification of patterns finding of gold in the coal fields, its behavior during processing of coals, as well as for effective methods of gold extraction from coals. The concentration of gold coals occurred in stages and cycles, at the same time have been arise the following processes: 1) concentration of gold during life of in certain types of plants included in coalified mass; 2) sorption of gold from volcanogenic hydrotherms masses of peat and coal at the stage formation of coal; 3) infiltration of the gold from nearest ore occurrences and its filtrational accumulation on geochemical barriers of the coal; 4) bacterial accumulation of gold in the coals. The tasks of studying the noble metals in the coals of Transbaikalia are reduces to carry out works of the revision-testing for detection regularities of placement of noble metals, studies aimed at clarifying the forms of existence noble metals in the coals and their bond with organic and mineral components.
Issue number: 9
Authors: Barabasheva E. E., Bryljova M. S.
About authors: Barabasheva E.E., Candidate of Geological and Mineralogical Sciences,
Assistant Professor, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Bryljova M.S., Graduate Student,
Transbaikal State University, 672039, Chita, Russia.
REFERENCES: 1. Admakin L. A. Litologiya i poleznye iskopaemye. 2001, no 1, pp. 26–36.
2. Arbuzov S. I., Rikhvanov L. P., Levitskiy V. M. Zoloto Sibiri i Dal’nego Vostoka (Gold of Siberia and Russia’s Far East ), Ulan-Ude, BNTs SO RAN, 2004, pp. 16–18.
3. Arbuzov S. I., Rikhvanov L. P., Maslov S. G. Izvestiya Tomskogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. 2004, vol. 307, no 7, pp. 25–30.
4. Barabasheva E. E. Osnovy nauchnogo prognozirovaniya zolotorudnykh mestorozhdeniy Zabaykal’skogo kraya (Principles of scientific forecasting of gold deposits in the Transbaikal area), Chita, ZabGU, 2013, 185 p.
5. Baranova N. N., Varshal G. M., Velyukhanova T. K. Geokhimiya. 1991, no 12, pp. 1799–1803.
6. Van A. V. Voprosy litologii Sibiri (Issues of lithology in Siberia), Novosibirsk, 1973, pp. 14–21.
7. Varshal G. M., Velyukhanova T. K., Koshcheeva I. Ya. Guminovye veshchestva v biosfere. Pod red. D. S. Orlova (Humic compounds in biosphere. Orlov D. S. (Ed.)), Moscow, Nauka, 1993, pp. 97–117.
8. Varshal G. M., Velyukhanova T. K., Koshcheeva I. Ya. Geokhimiya. 1994, no 6, pp. 814–823.
9. Zhelinskiy V. M., Kornet V. N. Geologiya ugol’nykh mestorozhdeniy (Geology of coal deposits), Ekaterinburg, UGGGA, 1995, pp. 124–135.
10. Konstantinov M. M. Rudy i metally. 2005, no 6, pp. 69–74.
11. Kuimova N. G., Pavlova L. M., Sorokin A. P. Litosfera. 2011, no 4, pp. 131–136.
12. Kuz’minykh V. M., Sorokin A. P. Vestnik DVO RAN. 2004, no 2, pp. 113–119.
13. Narkelyun L. F., Ofitserov V. F. Kompleksnoe ispol’zovanie iskopaemykh ugley (Integrated use of mineral carbons), Chita, Poisk, 2000, 270 p.
14. Chad W. Johnston, Morgan A. Wyatt, Xiang Li, Ashraf Ibrahim, Jeremiah Shuster, Gordon Southam & Nathan A. Magarvey. Gold biomineralization by a metallophore from a gold-associated microbe. Nature Chemical Biology. Published online 03 February 2013. Doi:10.1038/nchembio.1179.