DEVELOPMENT OF AN INTEGRATED SYSTEM OF ENGINEERING-GEOLOGICAL AND HYDROGEOLOGICAL MONITORING OF SAFETY OF OPERATION OF MINING AND TECHNICAL FACILITIES
The principles and structure of the monitoring parameters of natural and technical systems for the quality control of the operation and ensure the safety of the operation of complex objects of the mining industry. Development of an automated system for collecting, storing and processing information will allow on-line indexes track the status of individual man-made and natural and man-made objects to assess the safety and quality of their functioning reasonably complex criteria.
Emergency situation on the natural and man-made objects of mining companies associated with risk to life and health of employees, large economic costs to deal with the consequences, as well as the release of liquid, gaseous and particulate pollutants. Systems of complex engineering-geological and hydrogeological monitoring able to control the quality of the operation of industrial facilities, as well as to identify the most environmentally dangerous objects and promptly take the necessary management decisions for trouble-free operation of mining natural-technical system (NTS). A set of criteria used to determine the gravity of the state of man-made or natural and man-made object, developed on the basis of the existing legal framework of the Russian Federation, as well as domestic and foreign experience in assessing the state of industrial, municipal and other economic facilities. For each test specifications set thresholds in several levels on qualitative and quantitative indicators, to achieve that signal, a warning about changing conditions and parameters functioning of the natural and man-made object. This allows change mode and carry out work timely, if necessary, carry out an alert about possible emergencies and minimize the economic loss industry and the environmental damage caused to the environment.
Typification mining natural and man-made systems and objects within them allows you to develop for each selected type of NTS activities associated integrated monitoring and organize the information to better analysis. Ultimately, the implementation of complex engineering-geological and hydrogeological monitoring systems will allow to intensify mining and dumping operations, to reduce the area of disturbed land, accelerate the preparation of mining objects to recultivation.
Monitoring, mining, open-pit mining, collection and processing of information, safety monitoring, natural-technical system, industrial security, environmental safety, computer-aided system.
Issue number: 9
UDK: 624.131.3; 622:51-7
Authors: Cheskidov V. V.
About authors: Cheskidov V.V., Candidate of Technical Sciences, Assistant Professor,
Mining Institute, National University of Science and Technology «MISiS»,
119049, Moscow, Russia.
REFERENCES: 1. Gal’perin A. M., Kirichenko Yu. V., Kutepov Yu. I. Gornaya promyshlennost’. 2011, no 5 (99), pp. 22–23.
2. Kiyanets A. V., Filenko A. A., Gasanov F. M. Chernaya metallurgiya. 2016, no 1 (1393), pp. 21–25.
3. Rodionova I. A., Lipina S. A., Zhuravel’ V. P., Pushkarev V. A. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya. 2015, no 1–1, pp. 624.
4. Cheskidov V. V. Gornaya promyshlennost’. 2015, no 1 (119), pp. 84.
5. Sergina E. V. Marksheyderiya i nedropol’zovanie. 2013, no 6 (68), pp. 49–52.
6. Cheskidov V. V. Gornyy zhurnal. 2011, no 12, pp. 24–26.
7. Cheskidov V. V. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2011, no 11, pp. 355–361.
8. Punevskiy S. A., Cheskidov V. V., Egorova I. V., Astapova V. A. Marksheyderiya i nedropol’zovanie. 2012, no 1, pp. 30–34.
9. Bondarik G. K., Yarg L. A. Inzhenerno-geologicheskie izyskaniya: uchebnik, 2-e izd. (Engineering-geological surveys: Textbook, 2nd edition), Moscow, KDU, 2008.
10. Van Arsdale R. B., Arellano D., Stevens K. C., Hill A. A., Lester J. D., Parks A. G., Csontos R. M., Rapino M. A., Deen T. S., Woolery E. W., Harris J. B. Geology, geotechnical engineering, and natural hazards of Memphis, Tennessee, USA. Environmental and Engineering Geoscience. 2012, no 18, pp. 113–158.
11. Mortimore R., Newman T. G., Royse K., Scholes H., Lawrence U. Chalk: Its stratigraphy, structure and engineering geology: In east London and the Thames Gateway.Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology. 2011 № 44, pp. 419–444.
12. Edrisi G., Ajalloeian R. Engineering and structural geology evaluation of Khansar-Boien Miyandasht tunnel. Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering. 2015, no 20, Issue 7, pp. 1751–1764.