The basic ways of economic development of the countries reproduced in “Strategy of the development of Russia up to 2020” have been presented and analyzed in the article. It has been shown that innovative development is the way of Russian economy development. The competitiveness of Russian economy on home and foreign markets is possible first of all at the expense of base branch economic sectors development and their modernization as well. On the one hand the deterioration of Russian enterprises fixed capital has been mentioned, and on the other hand the shortage of financing and investment in modernization has been also mentioned. The alternative way in this situation is the maintenance of new approach to economic systems management of taking into account integration into production of continuous monitoring system in all aspects of development. Basic stages of maintenance of economic system monitoring have been presented in the article.
The necessity of branch interaction maintenance as a new sector of global economy has been shown. It has been defined that available internal resources define the potential of economic development, and the development of high technologies and modernization by means branch interaction maintenance is capable to provide stable development. Thus, is necessary to create the model of maintenance of inter-branch interaction in the country. Such model will be capable to provide both stability of industrial development, and development of Russian economy. The urgency of the given sector creation has been reflected in the strategy of the development of Russia up to 2020 as well.
The study has been supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, Grant
No. 160606091, and by the Russian Humanitarian Science Foundation, Grant No. 150200127.
Issue number: 11
Authors: Samarina V. P., Subbotina E. V.
About authors: Samarina V.P., Doctor of Economical Sciences, Assistant Professor, Professor,
Subbotina E.V., Senior Lecturer,
Stary Oskol Technological Institute named after A.A. Ugarov, National University
of Science and Technology «MISiS» branch, 309530, Stary Oskol, Russia.
REFERENCES: 1. Baranov S. V., Skuf’ina T. P., Serova N. A., Shatalova T. A. Fundamental’nye issledovaniya. 2012, no 11–3, pp. 750–754.
2. Vertakova Yu. V., Kondratova E. V. Sbornik I-y mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii, Staryy Oskol, 2015 (Collection of I-st international scientific-practical conference, Staryy Oskol, 2015), Staryy Oskol, ANOO VO «Voronezhskiy ekonomiko-pravovoy institut», 2015, pp. 130–135.
3. Kontseptsiya dolgosrochnogo sotsial’no-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya Rossii do 2020 goda: Rasporyazhenie Pravitel’stva RF ot 17.11.2008 № 1662-r. (s izmeneniyami i dopolneniyami) (The concept of long-term socio-economic development of Russia until 2020 years: the Government of the Russian Federation dated 17.11.2008 No. 1662-r.), available at: http://base.garant.ru/194365/
4. Plotnikov V. A., Fedotova G. V., Prolubnikov A. V. Ekonomika i upravlenie. 2015, no 1(111), pp. 38–43.
5. Samarina V. P. Ekonomika v promyshlennosti. 2012, no 2, pp. 9–13.
6. Samarina V. P. Sbornik I-y mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii, Staryy Oskol, 2015 (Collection of I-st international scientific-practical conference, Staryy Oskol, 2015), Staryy Oskol, ANOO VO «Voronezhskiy ekonomiko-pravovoy institut», 2015, pp. 82–86.
7. Samarina V. P. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya. 2015, no 2, pp. 325
8. Samarina, V. P. Ekonomika v promyshlennosti. 2012, no 2, pp. 23–26.
9. Samarina V. P., Skuf’ina T. P., Baranov S. V. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya. 2015, no 2, pp. 286.
10. Skuf’ina T. P., Baranov S. V., Samarina V. P. Ekonometricheskaya otsenka razvitiya mezhregional’noy differentsiatsii v Rossii i prognoz vliyaniya VTO na dinamiku protsessa (Econometric estimation of the development of interregional differentiation in Russia and the forecast of influence VTO on the dynamics of process), Apatity, Izd-vo KNTs RAN, 2015, 150 p.
11. Subbotina E. V. Naukovedenie. Internet-zhurnal. 2014, no 5 (24), pp. 112.
12. Tibilov D. P., Savon D. Yu. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2015, no 5, pp. 285–290.
13. Chernikova A. A., Samarina V. P., Poleva N. A. Fundamental’nye issledovaniya. 2015, no 6–3, pp. 643–647.
14. Baranov S., Skufina T., Samarina V., Shatalova T. Dynamics of Interregional Differentiation in Russian Regions Based on the Level of Development of Information and Communication Technologies. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences. Vol.6, no 6, 2015, pр. 384–389 / DOI: 10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n6s2p384 .
15. Samarina V. P., Skufina T. P, Baranov S. V. Power Efficiency of Russia’s Economy: Problems of the Estimation and Increasing Directions. Actual Problems of Economics, no 11 (173), 2015, pр. 127–136.
16. Skufina T., Baranov S., Samarina V., Shatalova T. Production Functions in Identifying the Specifics of Producing Gross Regional Product of Russian Federation. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences. Vol. 6, no 5, Supplement 3, September 2015, pр. 265–270 / DOI: 10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n5s3p265
17. Skufina T. P., Samarina V. P., Krachunov H., Savon D. Y. Problems of Russia’s Arctic Development in the Context of Optimization of the Mineral Raw Materials Complex Use. Eurasian Mining, 2015, no 2, pр. 18–21.