PROSPECTS OF THE COMPLEX PROBING AT THE MINING ENTERPRISES
Under the engineering-geological man-made massives of the KMA and KUZBASS new ways and means of the man-made massives’ probing and the remote monitoring of their state has been elaborated and introduced. The method of rotary cut at the loose rock dumps and the hydraulic dumps was widely spread. It is used in some nuclear areas with the direct crushing of the vane probe ( without drilling wells).
In MSI-MSMU shared with the DIGES there were worked out a number of the introduced modifications of the combined probes to define parameters of strength properties and values of the porous pressure at the KMA and KUZBASS objects.
Comparatively simple method of the studying the state of the filling structures of the hydraulic dumps and tailing dams is the static probing the results of which are told of the uniformity of the man-made deposits and their physical-mechanical properties and approximately established the boarders of the inner zones of these structures.
Analyses of the probing of the inner zones at the hydraulic dumps and the tailing dams has singled out the necessity of the developing of the new type of probe- multivariable probe which provides simultaneous receiving of information about the excess pore pressure Pи ( defining as the difference between the measured common water pressure and hydrostatic pressure at the depth of the water intake probe’s part), resistance of the probe’s crushing (penetration) and resistance to the rotary cut.
Analyses of the situation with the complex probing under the conditions of the limited financing of the engineering-geological investigations of the different types shows that the rational variant is using of the combined probe MSMU-DIGES maintained on the rod rigs with the help of the transitional device. It is necessary to automate the process of collecting data of the penetration resistance, pore pressure and the moment of the rotation of the impeller, but also calculation of the degree of compaction of the investigating layers their bearing capacity and the coefficient of the stability margin of the man-made massive system – foundation.
Combined probe, penetration resistance to shear, porous pressure.
Issue number: 11
Authors: Bui Quoc Dung
About authors: Bui Quoc Dung, Graduate Student,
Mining Institute, National University of Science and Technology «MISiS»,
119049, Moscow, Russia, e-mail: email@example.com.
REFERENCES: 1. Anorov N. N., Gal’perin A. M. Apparatura dlya izmereniya porovogo davleniya i vozmozhnosti ee primeneniya v gornotekhnicheskoy praktike. Nauchnye trudy MIRGEM. Sbornik 50 (Apparatus for measuring the pore pressure and possibility for applying it in the mining-engineering practice. Science works MIRGEM. Collection 50), Moscow, 1964, pp. 200–206.
2. Gryaznov T. A. Otsenka pokazateley svoystv porod polevymi metodami (Assessment of the properties rock characteristics by the field methods), Moscow, Nedra, 1984, 197 p.
3. Porody gornye Metod polevogo ispytaniya penetratsionnym karotazhom. GOST 25260-82 (Mining rocks. Method of the field testing by the penetrating logging. State Standart 25260-82).
4. Metod vrashchatel’nogo sreza. GOST 20276-2012 (Method of the rotary cut. State Standart 20276-2012), pp. 17–19.
5. Galperin А. М. Using of Man-Made Massives in Russian Mining (Engineering-Geological Aspects). Proc. of XXII IAEG Congress, Vol. 6. Engineering Geology for Society and Territory, Torino, Italy, 2014, pp. 1057–1062.
6. Gal’perin A. M., Kutepov Yu. I., Kirichenko Yu. V. Osvoenie tekhnogennykh massivov na gornykh predpriyatiyakh (Provision of the man-made massives at the mining enterprises), Moscow, Izd-vo «Gornaya kniga», 2012, 336 p.