SUBSTANTIATION OF ORGANIZATIONAL AND TECHNICAL SOULITONS AND STRATEGIES FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION OF THE CAREER OF KALININGRAD AMBER COMBINE
The article deals with organizational and technical solutions and strategies for the reconstruction of the career of Kaliningrad amber combine. The main purpose of the reconstruction of the careers I considered environmental safety and development of all geo-resources field with involvement in non-conforming industrial use: mill tailings, off-balance reserves of amber, sand and gravel in the overburden. Developed the following basic principles: maximizing the use of natural-economic potential of the Deposit; the technological scheme of combined development must include a combination of the most efficient processes; the way you define possibilities, terms and procedure of dissection and preparation of technological spaces for the implementation of other technologies; the consistency and intensity of exploitation should be determined on the basis of numerical experiments on the functioning of public, special and other technologies for permanent geomechanical monitoring; the presence of different quality amber reserves, waste their mining and processing can lead to the possibility of changing not only the mining technology, but also of previously adopted schemes; strict control and constant control of the state formed mining system. The article explains the problem of design in reconstruction: implementation in the project design of mining systems combined Geotechnology, which provides for the transformation of the subsystems of a lower order; in the design should be primarily defined not so much borders and time involved in commercial operation of individual sections of the subsurface, much of the transition from one report to another. Thus, on the basis of optimization modeling should be justified in terms of achieving maximum economic efficiency in the use of the formed gob and man-made structures.
Mining works, Kaliningrad amber factory, amber, quarry, reconstruction, off-balance-sheet reserves, georesources.
Issue number: 11
UDK: 553.4; 574; 622.3.002.68
Authors: Sadykov A. A.
About authors: Sadykov A.A., Graduate Student, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
National University of Science and Technology «MISiS», 119049, Moscow, Russia.
REFERENCES: 1. Derevyashkin I. V., Kononenko E. A., Sadykov A. A. Sovremennye naukoemkie tekhnologii. 2015, no 12(2), pp. 225–229.
2. Kaplunov D. R., Ryl’nikova M. V., Korneev S. A. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2009, no 11, pp. 194–205.
3. Kononenko E. A., Mishin Yu. M. Marksheyderiya i nedropol’zovanie. 2013, no 4, pp. 61–64.
4. Kononenko E. A., Sadykov A. A. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2015. SV 11. Gidromekhanizatsiya, pp. 105–113.
5. Kononenko E. A., Sadykov A. A. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2015, no 8, pp. 86–91.
6. Ryl’nikova M. V. Ustoychivoe razvitie gornykh territoriy v usloviyakh global’nykh izmeneniy: VII Mezhdunarodnaya konferentsiya (RSO-Alaniya, g. Vladikavkaz, 14–17 sentyabrya 2010 g.) (Sustainable Development of Mining Territories under Global Changes: VII International Conference (Republic of North Ossetia-Alania, Vladikavkaz, 14–17 September 2010)), Vladikavkaz, 2010.
7. Trubetskoy K. N., Kaplunov D. R., Ryl’nikova M. V., Viktorov S. D., Radchenko D. N., Frantov A. E., Shlyapin A. V., Korneev Yu. V., Eks V. V., Peshkov A. M. Problemy mineragenii Rossii (Problems of mineralogeny in Russia), 2012, pp. 457–469.