The article analyses the results of mine surveying and geodetic monitoring of the sides stability of the open pit within the «Т» deposit in the Transbaikal region while post-developing the remained beyond its boundaries mineral reserves via a combined method. The monitoring was performed in order to create a geodetic surveys database for the comparison with the subsequent results of the instrument measurements. Another objective was to evaluate the
stability of the highest (up to 300m) open pit side in the vicinity of which the experimentalindustrial works on the extraction of raw materials by means of underground leaching method were executed. The performance of drilling and blasting operations in the barrier between the open pit bottom and underground digging causes much concern regarding the side stability and thus, meeting the industrial safety requirements. In order to evaluate the deformation
ratio of the northeastern pit side after ten years interval additional monitoring was carried out by the method of polygon traverse plotted along the technical confines contour within the open-pit mining. According to the results of the mine surveying and geodetic monitoring during the summer period of 2015, neither side slope instability nor any negative stability in the mine working under the open pit bottom were detected. The performed monitoring of the rock mass
stability using the method of polygon traverses at the open pit surface and in the mines forms the basis for the further mine surveying and geodetic ensuring of industrial safety at a hazardous industrial facility. Having performed all mining-preparatory works in the unit, including drilling and blasting operations it is recommended to carry out the monitoring once again.
The study has been supported by the Government of the Russian Federation (Ministry of Education and Science) in the framework of the integrated high-technology production project «Integrated Geotechnology for Low-Grade Economic Uranium Ore».
Issue number: 12
UDK: 622.1, 528.481
Authors: Lizunkin V. M., Volokhov А. V., Lizunkin M. V.
About authors: Lizunkin V.M., Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Transbaikal State University, 672039, Chita, Russia,
Volokhov А.V., Candidate of Technical Sciences, Assistant Professor,
Irkutsk National Research Technical University, 664074, Irkutsk, Russia,
Lizunkin M.V., Candidate of Technical Sciences, Assistant Professor,
Transbaikal State University, 672039, Chita, Russia.
REFERENCES: 1. Volokhov A. V. Sposoby vyemki zakonturnykh zapasov, zalegayushchikh vyshe dna kar’era, pri razrabotke slozhnostrukturnykh mestorozhdeniy: monografiya (Mining methods of contour reserves occurring above the open pit bottom while developing complex-structure deposits: Monograph), Irkutsk, Izd-vo IrGTU, 2009, 144 p.
2. Galust’yan E. L. Geomekhanika otkrytykh gornykh rabot: Spravochnoe posobie (Geomechanics of opencast mining: Reference aid), Moscow, Nedra, 1992, 272 p.
3. Instruktsiya po proizvodstvu marksheyderskikh rabot (RD 07-603-03) Seriya 07. Vypusk 15 (Methodological instructive regulations on performing mine surveying works. (TD 07-603-03), Series 07, Issue 15), Moscow, FGUP NTTs, 2004, 120 p.
4. Instruktsiya po nivelirovaniyu I, II, III i IV klassov. GKINP (GNTA)-03-010-02 (Methodological instructive regulations on the 1st, 2nd, 3d and 4th-order leveling), Moscow, TsNIIGAiK, 2003, 91 p.
5. Instruktsiya po nablyudeniyam za sdvizheniem gornykh porod i zemnoy poverkhnosti pri podzemnoy razrabotke rudnykh mestorozhdeniy (Methodological instructive regulations on rocks and the earth surface displacement observations at underground mining of ore deposits), Moscow, Nedra, 1988, 112 p.
6. Metodicheskie ukazaniya po nablyudeniyam za deformatsiyami bortov razrezov i otvalov, interpretatsii ikh rezul’tatov i prognozu ustoychivosti (Methodological instructive regulations on control of faces, opencasts and dumps. Their results interpretations and stability forecast), Leningrad, VNIMI, 1987, 118 p.
7. Mozer D. Geomekhanicheskiy monitoring za sostoyaniem kar’ernykh otkosov (Geomechanical monitoring of open pit slopes), Izdatel’skiy Dom: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2011, 124 p.
8. Panzhin A. A. Gornyy zhurnal. 2011, no 7, pp. 85–88.
9. Pravila bezopasnosti pri vedenii gornykh rabot i pererabotke tverdykh poleznykh iskopaemykh (utverzhd. prikazom Federal’noy sluzhby po ekologicheskomu, tekhnologicheskomu i atomnomu nadzoru ot 11.12.2013 № 599) (Safety regulations on performing mining works and solid minerals processing. The Order of 11.12.2013. № 599).
10. Rakhimov V. R., Mingbaev D. I. Gornyy zhurnal. 2013, no 7, pp. 18–22.
11. Tekhnicheskiy otchet o proizvodstve inzhenerno-geodezicheskikh rabot po nablyudeniyu za ustoychivost’yu punktov marksheyderskoy opornoy seti kar’era «T», PAO PPGKhO, Krasnokamensk, fondy predpriyatiya (Technical report on performing engineering-geodetic works on the observation of stability of control momuments at the «T» open pit, Public company «Priargunsky Mining Chemical Enterprise» in Krasnokamensk. The enterprise documentation), Krasnokamensk, 2015, 43 p.
12. Yambaev Kh. K. Geodezicheskoe instrumentovedenie. Uchebnik dlya vuzov (Geodetic knowledge of instruments. Textbook for high schools), Moscow, Akademicheskiy prospekt, Gaudeamus, 2011, 583 p.