THE ISSUE OF WASTE PRODUCTION FROM THE COAL INDUSTRY IN KUZBASS
Considers the issues of waste management enterprises for mining of minerals on the territory of the Kemerovo region, which when accumulation have a negative impact on the environment. Data analysis on volume of production, use and disposal of production coal-mining enterprises suggests that the coal industry is one of the main industries, which has a powerful technogenic impact on the environment. Specific to coal mining, the impacts on the natural environment is the use of land resources, destroying the natural landscape destroyed not only vegetation, soil cover, soil-forming layers of the lithosphere, but geological Foundation of the landscape for hundreds of meters in depth. This leads to the removal from economic circulation of areas of productive land. In order to improve the unified state policy in the field of waste production and consumption in the territory of the Kemerovo region has elaborated provisions on the procedure of conducting regional inventory of waste. The problem of utilization and disposal of production wastes is important not only for Kuzbas, but also for other regions of the country, leading the development of minerals.
Mining, coal production, generation of waste, the hazard class of waste.
Issue number: 1
UDK: 622.85: 622.33.012: 658.657 (571.17)
Authors: Efimov V. I., Sidorov R. V., Korchagina T. V.
About authors: Efimov V.I., Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor,
National University of Science and Technology «MISiS»,
119049, Moscow, Russia,
Sidorov R.V., Director, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Siberian Institute of Mining, 653066 Kemerovo, Russia,
Korchagina T.V., Candidate of Technical Sciences,
Deputy Director, e-mail: email@example.com,
Siberian Institute of Mining, 653066 Kemerovo, Russia.
REFERENCES: 1. Efimov V. I., Popov S. M., Kharchenko V. A. Ekonomicheskaya otsenka ispol’zovaniya otkhodov gidrodobychi uglya (Economic evaluation of coal hydraulicking waste management), Moscow, Izd-vo MGGU, 2012, 286 p.
2. Efimov V. I., Popov S. M., Fedyaev P. M. Sbornik trudov 13-y Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii Rossiyskogo obshchestva ekologicheskoy ekonomiki. RSEE-2015/ROEE-2015. Kazan’, 7–11 iyulya 2015 (Proceedings of the 13th Scientific–Practical Conference of the Russian Society for Ecological Economics. RSEE-2015/РОЭЭ-2015. Kazan, 7–11 July 2015), Kazan, 2015, pp. 136–143.
3. Korchagina T. V., Rybak V. L., Rybak L. L. Izvestiya Tul’skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Nauki o Zemle. 2013, issue 1, pp. 15–19.
4. O sostoyanii i okhrane okruzhayushchey sredy Kemerovskoy oblasti v 2013 godu: doklad Departamenta prirodnykh resursov i ekologii Kemerovskoy oblasti (The state and protection of the environment in the Kemerovo Region in 2013: Report of the Department of Natural Resources and Ecology in the Kemerovo Region), Kemerovo, Administratsiya Kemerovskoy oblasti, 2014.
5. O sostoyanii i okhrane okruzhayushchey sredy Kemerovskoy oblasti v 2014 godu: doklad Departamenta prirodnykh resursov i ekologii Kemerovskoy oblasti (The state and protection of the environment in the Kemerovo Region in 2013: Report of the Department of Natural Resources and Ecology in the Kemerovo Region), Kemerovo, Administratsiya Kemerovskoy oblasti, 2015.
6. Polozhenie o poryadke vedeniya regional’nogo kadastra otkhodov Kemerovskoy oblasti: utv. postanovleniem Kollegii Administratsii Kemerovskoy oblasti ot 30.12.2011 № 640 (v red. ot 17.07.2014 № 281) (Regulation for Regional Waste Inventory in the Kemerovo Region: Approved by the Board of the Kemerovo Region Administration, Decree No. 640 dated December 30, 2011).
7. Polyakov V. V., Efimov V. I., Korchagina T. V. Ekologo-ekonomicheskiy analiz vozdeystviya predpriyatiy ugol’noy otrasli na okruzhayushchuyu sredu: monografiya (Ecological-and-economic analysis of the environmental impact of the coal mining industry: monograph), Moscow, Izd-vo MGGU, 2006, 172 p.