FORCE ANALYSIS OF THE MECHANISM OF A DRIVE OF BUCKET WHEEL FRONT LOADER
Force analysis of a mechanism is an important engineering task. Before conducting the power calculation of any mechanism it is necessary to conduct a structural analysis of the mechanism, breaking it into primary or elementary mechanisms, depending on the degree of mobility W mechanism, and structural groups.
It is also necessary to produce a kinematic analysis of the mechanism, calculating kinematic parameters necessary to determine inertial forces or inertial moments of the links of the mechanism.
The weight and moments of inertia of links, external loads acting on the mechanism, all geometric dimensions of the links a pre-defined believe.
The purpose of the power calculation mechanism is the determination of reactions in kinematic pairs, as well as the balancing force or the balancing of moments. Knowledge of forces in the kinematic pairs needs to calculate the parts of the mechanism for strength, stiffness, vibration resistance, wear resistance, for calculations of bearings for durability and for carrying out other similar calculations done at the design mechanism.
Power calculations are made using the method of kinetostatical, which allows to solve a complex dynamic problem of the mechanism to use simple equations of statics.
In this article, on a high professional level the methodology of power calculation mechanism on example of drive mechanism of the bucket wheel of the front loader. This article will be useful for engineers engaged in the development and design of machines and mechanisms for mining and construction industries, as well as for more in-depth study of the course «Theory of machines and mechanisms».
Kinematic analysis, analytical method, the vector model of the mechanism, method, closed-loop, front wheel loader, angular velocity, angular acceleration.
Issue number: 2
UDK: 622.233. 5.051.78. 0015
Authors: Busyginy A. M.
About authors: Busygin A.M., Candidate of Technical Sciences, Assistant Professor,
e-mail: Busy9@rambler.ru, Institute of Ecotechnology and Engineering,
National University of Science and Technology «MISiS»,
119049, Moscow, Russia.
1. Artobolevskiy I. I. Teoriya mashin i mekhanizmov (Theory of machines and mechanisms), Moscow, Nauka, 1988.
2. Frolov K. V., Popov S. A. Teoriya mashin i mekhanizmov (Theory of machines and mechanisms), Moscow, Vysshaya shkola, 2001.
3. Teoriya mashin i mekhanizmov. Proektirovanie. Pod red. O. I. Kul’bachnogo (Theory of machines and mechanisms. Designing, Kul’bachnyy O. I. (Ed.)), Moscow, Vysshaya shkola, 1970.
4. Laboratornyy praktikum i kursovoe proektirovanie po teorii mekhanizmov i mashin s ispol’zovaniem EVM. Pod red. A. M. Ashavskogo (Laboratory practical work and course designing on theory of mechanisms and machines using computers. Ashavskiy A. M. (Ed.)), Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1983.
5. Osetskiy V. M., Gorbachev B. G. Prikladnaya mekhanika (Applied mechanics), Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1977.
6. Piskunov N. S. Differentsial’noe i integral’noe ischisleniya dlya vtuzov, t. 1 (Differential and integral calculus for technical colleges, vol. 1), Moscow, Nauka, 1985.
7. Bronshteyn I. N., Semendyaev K. A. Spravochnik po matematike dlya inzhenerov i uchashchikhsya vtuzov (Mathematics Reference book for engineers and students of technical colleges), Moscow, Nauka, 1965.