FEATURES OF PRESSURE MEASUREMENT IN UNDERGROUND GAS DRAINAGE PIPELINE INSTALLATION MADE OF COMPOSITE MATERIALS
Currently particularly relevant is the task of ensuring security of work of miners and non-stop technological process of coal mining by maintaining the values of methane content in the atmosphere of underground workings of coal mines within the established norms.
With increasing depth of coal mining increases methane release in coal mine workings and goaf. The majority of the mines, developing methane content coal seams, ventilation does not provide the permissible limits of concentration of methane in the atmosphere of mine workings. Therefore, in such circumstances requires a high efficiency of the degasification systems.
One of the factors that affect the efficiency and performance of the degassing units of coal mines, is to provide the necessary dilution in the estuary each degasification wells. The increase in the extent of functioning of a pipeline network, according to the technological process of degassing, entails the increase of losses of underpressure generated by the vacuum pumps.
In most cases, the pressure difference between the vacuum-pump station and near the mouth of the remote wells exceeds the allowable design value, and to create at the well necessary dilution, introducing a greater number of vacuum pumps. This entails increasing the amount of electricity consumed and the reduction efficiency of the vacuum pump station. The expected increase in the volume of captured methane does not occur, while increasing the leak of air into the pipe network, resulting in an increase of its resistance. It is obvious that with the decrease of the resistance of the pipeline pressure losses along the length of the fall, and for the formation of the magnitude of the dilution in the estuary of the remote wells required to exhaust the estimated amount of methane, perhaps using a smaller number of vacuum pumps not occur, while increasing the leak of air into the pipe network, resulting in an increase of its resistance. It is obvious that with the decrease of the resistance of the pipeline pressure losses along the length of the fall, and for the formation of the magnitude of the dilution in the estuary of the remote wells required to exhaust the estimated amount of methane, perhaps using a smaller number of vacuum pumps.
Degassing, condensation, hydraulic co-resisting, underground vacuum gas pipeline, methane-air mixture, Darcy coefficient, fiberglass pipeline.
Issue number: 2
Authors: Malashkina V. A.
About authors: Malashkina V.A., Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, e-mail: email@example.com,
National University of Science and Technology «MISiS», 119049, Moscow, Russia.
1. Instruktsiya po degazatsii ugol’nykh shakht. Seriya 05. Vypusk 22 (Instructions for the degassing of coal mines. Series 05. Issue 22), Moscow, ZAO «Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy tsentr issledovaniy problem promyshlennoy bezopasnosti», 2012, 250 p.
2. Malashkina V. A. Degazatsionnye ustanovki: Uchebnoe posobie. 2-e izd (Degassing unit, Educational aid, 2nd edition), Moscow, Izd-vo MGGU, 2012, 190 p.
3. Ushakov K. Z., Malashkina V. A. Gidravlika. Uchebnik (Hydraulics. Textbook), Moscow, izd-vo MGGU, izd-vo «Gornaya kniga», 2009, 414 p.
4. Kukhling Kh. Spravochnik po fizike: Per. s nem (Handbook of physics, German–Russian translation), Moscow, Mir, 1985, 520 p.
5. Malashkina V. A. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2015, no 8, pp. 234–242.