APPLICATION OF MULTIDIMENSIONAL CLASSIFICATION BY REFERENCE POINTS TO DETERMINE COAL IGNITABILITY IN VORGASHOR MINE, PECHORA COAL BASIN
The objective of the research was to use data about coal seam obtained at the stage of exploration, to prepare a forecast of spontaneous combustion of coal. In the basis of the developed methodology for prediction is a ranking model of data and the idea consisting in the classification of these data on «close» to the reference group of observations. The technique was applied at Vorgashorskaya mine of the Pechora basin coal seam n14+13+12 («Triple») field mine No. 4. As a result of studying the geological structure of the studied reservoir, physico-chemical studies and analysis of statistical data on spontaneous combustion of coals set of geological factors of spontaneous combustion of coal and the boundary values of their parameters are varying degrees of danger of spontaneous combustion. The transition from the original data of the coal seam to the ranking scale was carried out with use of standards (threshold values) of the levels of danger of spontaneous combustion of coal. The obtained data were used to construct maps of forecast of spontaneous combustion of coal seam n14+13+12.
Spontaneous combustion of coals, geological factors, ranking model, the reference group, the standards, the reference point of the hub, the degree of danger of spontaneous combustion, map of forecast of spontaneous combustion of coal.
Issue number: 2
UDK: 622.82: 552.57
Authors: Golynskaya F. A., Smirnova O. S., Nikonov R. A.
About authors: Golynskaya F.A., Candidate of Geological and Mineralogical Sciences,
Assistant Professor, e-mail: email@example.com,
National University of Science and Technology «MISiS», 119049, Moscow, Russia,
Smirnova O.S., Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences,
Senior Researcher, Lomonosov Moscow State University, 119991, Moscow, Russia,
Nikonov R.A., Junior Researcher, Institute of Oil and Gas Problems
of Russian Academy of Sciences, 119333, Moscow, Russia.
1. Vasyakova A. V. Geneticheskie osobennosti samovozgorayushchikhsya ugley Donetskogo i Pechorskogo basseynov (Genetic features of spontaneously igniting the coals of Donetsk and Pechora basins), Candidate’s thesis, Rostov-on-Don, 1985, 239 p.
2. Veselovskiy V. S., Vinogradova L. P., Orleanskaya G. L., Terpogosova E. A. Metodicheskoe rukovodstvo po prognozu i profilaktike samovozgoraniya uglya (Methodological guidance on the prediction and prevention of spontaneous combustion of coal), Moscow, IGD im. Skochinskogo, 1971, 60 p.
3. Golynskaya F. A., Smirnova O. S., Nikonov R. A. Izvestiya vuzov. Geologiya i razvedka, 2015, no 4, pp. 15–21.
4. Komarov A. S., Zimovets A. M., Kochevanova N. N. Otchet o detal’noy razvedke yuzhnogo kryla polya shakhty № 4 «Vorgashorskaya» i dorazvedke ploshchadi pervoocherednoy otrabotki ee zapasov (s pereschetom zapasov po vsemu polyu) (Report on detailed exploration of the South wing of the mine field No. 4 «Vorgashorskaja» and the additional exploration area, the primary mining of its stocks (with recalculation of reserves across field)), Vorkuta, 1997, 1323 p.
5. Smirnova O. S., Golynskaya F. A. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2016, no 3, pp. 127–133.