STANDALONE MOVABLE DETECTOR OF SECONDARY FRACTURE IN ROCK MASS
When conducting blasting at the sides and the bottom of the quarry are formed of oversized pieces of rock mass that affect performance career in General, on the extraction of minerals. To solve this problem is to introduce Autonomous mobile localizer front of which is placed a series of tasks, namely, the crushing of oversized rock by use of explosives, reducing the radius of the danger zone, increasing the efficiency of the ICC, the preparation of trenches safety in quarries, as well as the provision of auxiliary works in the construction of roads.
Blasting chamber, outsizes, second crushing, special technique.
Issue number: 5
Authors: Makarov V. N., Timukhin S. A., Tarasov S. P.
About authors: Makarov V.N., Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor,
Head of Innovation and Development,
Timukhin S.A., Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor,
Tarasov S.P., Graduate Student,
Ural State Mining University, 620144, Ekaterinburg, Russia.
1. Timukhin S. A., Tarasov P. I., Tarasov S. P. Patent RU 101540, MPK F42D 5/00, 20.01.2011.
2. Stanyukevich K. P. Neustanovivshiesya dvizheniya sploshnoy sredy (Unstable movements in a continuum), Moscow, Nauka, 1971.
3. Baum F. A., Stanyukevich K. P., Shekhter B. I. Fizika vzryva (Physics of explosion), Moscow, Fizmatiz, 1959, 800 p.
4. Lomonosov G. G. Gornyy zhurnal. 1968, no 12, pp. 40–41.
5. Nabiulin R. Sh. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2005, no 6, pp. 251–252.
6. Menzhulin M. G., Trofimov A. B., Zakharyan M. V. Vzryvnoe delo. 2009, no 102/59, pp. 129–137.