EVALUATION OF EFFICIENCY OF STRATEGIC COST MANAGEMENT CONTROL CONCEPT IN INDUSTRY
In an analysis result of system of the indicators characterizing production efficiency it is revealed that one of the leading places belongs to product cost, in this indicator many parties of production and financial and economic organization activity are reflected, cost value forms base for pricing, the amount of profit and level of profitability of work of the entity depend on its level. The correct assessment of real cost value — one of control levers profit and effectiveness of business. And determination of ways of decrease in cost value is the most important factor of development of economy of an accounting entity.
In work classification of cost accounting methods and systems of calculation of product cost is considered, their conceptual bases, an order and the field of their application are given, and also their merits and demerits are estimated.
Calculations proved cost efficiency of application of the concept of strategic management by costs of the entity (target calculation of cost value) — structural approach to determination of cost value taking into account disclosed reserves of its decrease in cost value on which production and sale of a product will provide desirable profit level in case of selling price.
Application of the concept of strategic management by costs, in comparison with method of absorption of expenses, allows to increase profit on sales of products of the considered entity by 19,8%, average profitability of products — by 2,2 times (from 13,5% to 29,8%) and the average size of profitability of sales — twice (from 11,2% to 22,5%). Estimating efficiency of application of the concept of strategic management by costs it is noted that this concept provides growth of average sizes of profitability of products and profitability of sales by 1,3 times.
Classification of costs, cost accounting methods, systems of calculation, main concepts of the cost accounting, strategic managerial accounting, strategic management by costs, target cost accounting, allowances of decrease in cost value, efficiency evaluation.
Issue number: 11
Authors: Lozovskaya Ya. N., Grabskaya E. P., Bogdan I. M.
About authors: Lozovskaya Ya.N., Doctor of Economical Sciences,
Professor, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Grabskaya E.P., Candidate of Economical Sciences,
Bogdan I.M., Magister,
National University of Science and Technology «MISiS»,
119049, Moscow, Russia.
REFERENCES: 1. Butrina I. L. Sistema tselevogo upravleniya zatratami predpriyatiya, available at: http://old.nsuem.
ru/science/publications/science_notes/issue.php?ELEMENT_ID=1624 (accessed 18.11.2016).
2. Garrison R., Norin E., Bryuer P. Upravlencheskiy uchet. 12-e izd. Per. s angl. pod red. M.A. Karlika (Management accounting. 12th edition, English-Russian translation, Karlik M.A. (Ed.)), Saint-Petersburg, Piter, 2010, 592 p.
3. Zhdanova N. G. Voprosy ekonomiki i upravleniya. 2016, no 5 (7), pp. 147-150, available at: http://moluch.ru/th/5/archive/44/ (accessed 02.12.2016).
4. Ivashkevich V. B. Bukhgalterskiy upravlencheskiy uchet: uchebnik. 2-e izd. (Management accounting: Textbook, 2nd edition), Moscow, Magistr, Infra-M, 2011, 576 p.
5. Kolisnyk M. Dvoystvennost' AVS-kostinga v upravlencheskom uchete, available at: http://www.cfin.ru/management/controlling/fsa/absorption_costing_vs_variable_costing.shtml (accessed 15.11.2016).
6. Lozovskaya Ya. N., Vykhodtseva G. P., Grabskaya E. P. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten'. 2016, no 2, pp. 51-60.
7. Nepogodina N. I., Tsurgan M. S. Aktual'nye voprosy vnedreniya zarubezhnogo opyta ucheta zatrat pri opredelenii sebestoimosti produktsii, available at: http://www.nbuv.gov.ua/old_jrn/natural/Vsntu/2010/econom/109-SevNTU/109-20.pdf (accessed 11.11.2016).
8. Yakupov I. F. Problemy sovremennoy ekonomiki: materialy II mezhdunarodnoy nauchnoy konfe-
rentsii (g. Chelyabinsk, oktyabr' 2012 g.) (Problems of modern Economics: materials of II international scientific conference (Chelyabinsk, October 2012)), Chelyabinsk, Dva komsomol'tsa, 2012, pp. 131-134.
9. Alnoor Bhimani. Management Accounting. International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences (Second Edition). 2015, pp. 466-470.
10. Sudi Apak, Mikail Erol, Metin Atmaca. The Use of Contemporary Developments in Cost Accounting in Strategic Cost Management. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012. Vol. 41, pp. 528-534.
11. Leif Pehrsson, Amos H. C. Ng, David Stockton. Industrial cost modelling and multi-objective optimisation for decision support in production systems development. Computers & Industrial Engineering. 2013. Vol. 66. Issue 4, pp. 1036-1048.
12. Margaret Woods, Lynda Taylor, Gloria Cheng Ge Fang. Electronics: A case study of economic value added in target costing. Management Accounting Research. 2012. Vol. 23. Issue 4, pp. 261-277.