1. Suchkov B. M. Horizontal wells. Moscow–Izhevsk: SIC «Regular and chaotic dynamics», 2006, 424 p.
2. Yurkiv N. I. Physical and chemical bases of oil recovery. Moscow, JSC VNIIOENG, 2005, 366 p.
3. Yartiev A. F., Fazlyev R. T., Mironova L. M. The use of horizontal wells in the oil fields of Tatarstan. Moscow, OAO VNIIOENG, 2008.-156p.
4. Aliev Z. S., Sheremet V. V. Determination of the productivity of horizontal wells that have opened gas and oil reservoirs. Moscow, Nedra, 1995. 131 p.
5. Nazarov U. S. The project of joint development of the oil and gas condensate parts of the deposit of the South Kemachi field. Tashkent, OJSC «UZLITIneftgas», 2004.
6. Shakhnazarov G. A. Analysis and adjustments to the South Kemachi field development project. Tashkent: OJSC «UZLITIneftgaz», 2013.
7. Agzamov A. A., Khayitov O. G. Justification of the method of increasing the oil recovery factor based on the processing of geological data. Ural. Proceedings of universities. Mining journal. 2010, no 8, pp. 47—51.
8. Khayitov O. G., Agzamova Kh.A. Technical and economic and environmental efficiency of associated petroleum gas utilization. Ural. Proceedings of universities. Mining journal. 2011, no 1, pp. 38—43.
9. Khayitov O. G., Nabieva N. K., Makhmudov Sh.N. Estimation of the degree of influence of the grid density of wells on the oil recovery coefficient of sub-gas oil deposits. Ural. Proceedings of universities. Mining journal, 2013, no 6, pp. 46—50.
10. Khayitov O. G., Agzamova S. A. Forecast of the final oil recovery factor of oil deposits with small reserves based on statistical models. Ural. Proceedings of universities. Mining journal, 2014, no 7, pp. 39—42.