1. The Program of the coal industry’s development in Russia until 2030 [Electronic resource]. Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation of January 24, 2012 No. 14-r: [website]. URL: https://www.rosugol.ru/upload/pdf/dpup_2030.pdf (accessed: 03.04.2018).
2. Voskoboynik M. P. The Program of the coal industry’s development in Russia. Mining industry. 2011. No. 2. pp. 6—14.
3. Volkov V. N. Genetic fundamentals of morphology of coal seams. Moscow, Nedra, 1973. 136 p.
4. Geology of the USSR. Chita region, vol. 36, Part 1, Moscow, Nedra, 1961.
5. Geological structure of the Chita region. An explanatory note to the geological map of scale 1: 500,000. Chita, 1997. 238 p.
6. Works VSEGEI. The main regularities of an coalification in the territory of the USSR. vol. 239. Leningrad, Nedra, 1975. 335 p.
7. Geology of coal deposits and oil shale of the USSR. Moscow, Nedra, 1964, vol. 8, 790 p.
8. Geology of coal deposits and oil shale of the USSR. Moscow, Nedra, 1973, vol. 9, 691 p.
9. Eremin I. V., Bronevets T. M. Branded composition of coals and their rational use. Moscow, Nedra, 1994, p. 254.
10. Coal base of Russia, Vol. IV, 2001. Coal basins and deposits of Eastern Siberia, editor-in-chief Cherepovsky V. F., vol. 4. Moscow, Closed joint stock company Geoinformmark, p. 499.
11. Interstate standard. Coals brown, stone and anthracites. Classification of coals on genetic and to process parameters. State Standart 25543-2013. Moscow, Standartinform, 2016.
12. Vnukov A. V., Admakin L. A. Litologo-facial and geochemical conditions of accumulation germanium in coals of Transbaikalia region. Chita, ZabNII, 1967, p. 363.
13. Kuklina G. L. Additional appraisal of quality of coals of the Chita region in indicators of certification and the modern systems of classification and codification and for assessment of their raw materials for nonconventional power and not fuel use. Chita, GUP LICIMS, 1999, p. 347.
14. Fedorov V. and others. Complex use of coals for receiving minerals of deposits of Transbaikalia region. Moscow, IMGRE, 1986, p 120.
15. Fedorov V. P., Narkelyun L. F., Kuklina G. L. The program of development and use of mineral raw material resources of mining and metallurgical complex of the Chita region till 2005 and on prospect. Book 3. Fuel and energy resources of the Chita region and concept of their use and development. Chita: Transbaikal scientific and technical Geological Society, 2001. 260 p.