1. Thompson M., Jennings A. Impumelelo coal mine is home to the world’s longest belt conveyor. Mining engineering, 14 October, 2016, pp. 14—35.
2. Galkin V. I., Sheshko E. E. Belt conveyors at the present stage of development of the mining technique. Gornyy zhurnal. 2017, no 9, pp. 85—89. [In Russ].
3. Harrison A. Wear-profile measurement of the rubber covers of steel cord belts. Aust. Coal Miner, 1981, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 38—41.
4. Harrison A. New techniques for monitoring defects in underground steel cord belts. 21st int. Conf. of Safety in Mines Research Institutes, Sydney Oct. 1985, pp. 21—25.
5. Pang Y., Lodewijks G. A novel embedded conductive detection system for intelligent conveyor belt monitoring. Conference Paper, July 2006. DOI: 10.1109/SOLI.2006.328958 Source: IEEE Xplore.
6. Keerthika R., Jagadeeswari M. Coal conveyor belt fault detection and control in thermal power plant using PLC and SCADA. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) Vol. 4 Issue 4, April 2015.
7. R. Vinoth Kumar, Sakthivel V.P., Ruban J, Imran Khan S., Vignesh M. Microcontroller Based Automatic Control & Smart Protection of Coal Conveyor System. National Conference on Emerging Trends in Electronics, Instrumentation, Automation & Control (ETEIAC-17) organized by Department of EIE, Karpagam College of Engineering, 15th Mar 2017, p/1—7/ Special Issue Published in International Journal of Trend in Research and Development (IJTRD), www.ijtrd.com.
8. Mumtaj S., Dhamodharan K., Hari Prasad K., Kamesh Gautham B. Automatic control and protection of Coal Conveyor System using PIC, Annals of Civil and Environmental Engineering. 04 May 2018. p/1—10/ Heghten Science, DOI: 10.29328/journal. acee. 1001009.
9. Blazej R., Jurdziak L., Kirjanow A., Kozlowski T. Evaluation of the quality of steel cord belt splices based on belt examination using magnetic techniques. Wroclaw University of Technology, Machinery Systems Division, 2 Industrial and GeoEconomics Division, Na Grobli 15, 50—421 Wroclaw, Poland. Diagnostyka, Vol. 16, No. 3 (2015), pp. 1—6.
10. Sheshko Е. Е. Justification of parameters of powerful sandwich belt high angle conveyors for lifting from the deep open pits. Gornaya promyshlennost'. 2017, no 6, pp. 80—83. [In Russ].
13. Effective monitoring system for conveyor belts of the company ContiTech. Conti Tech Transportbandsystem GmbH D-37154 Norten, Germany, 2014, pp. 1—8. IJRD7843.pdf.
15. Contitech Conveyor Group, Control and Monitoring Systems: ContiTronic®.