1. Bastgen A., Holzner C. L. Employment protection and the market for innovations. Labour Economics, Vol. 46, June 2017, pр. 77—93
2. ILO standards on occupational safety and health. Promoting a safe and healthy working environment. International Labour Conference. Geneva, Switzerland, 2009, 162 p.
3. Matkovcikova N. Financial cost of occupational accident in the EU countries. The 10th International Scientific Conference on Financial Management of Firms and Financial Institutions (Ostrava, Czech Republic, Sep. 07—08, 2015). Ostrava, 2015, pp. 772—776.
4. Sorensen G., Nagler E. M., Pawar P. et al. Lost in translation: The challenge of adapting integrated approaches for worker health and safety for lowand middle-income countries. Plos One, 2017, vol. 12, no. 8. Paper No.: e0182607.
5. Bulletins «On occupational injuries and diseases in the Republic of Kazakhstan» for 2012— 2017 — official website Of the Committee on statistics of the Ministry of National Economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan. http://stat.gov.kz.
6. Kopylova A. V. Safety, injuries and occupational diseases in the mining and metallurgical industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2016, no S39, pp. 20—23. [In Russ].
7. Zhanbasinova N. M. Status of occupational injuries at the enterprises of LLP «Corporation Kazakhmys». Gigiena truda i meditsinskaya ekologiya. 2017, no 2 (55), pp. 38—46. [In Russ].
8. Bukhtiyarov I. V., Chebotarev A. G., Prokhorov V. A. Problems of improvement of working conditions, prevention of occupational diseases of mining and metallurgical complex enterprises. Gornaya promyshlennost'. 2015, no 6 (124), pp. 14—20. [In Russ].
9. Zamigulov E. A. Improving the efficiency of management of working conditions in mining enterprises. Okhrana i ekonomika truda. 2015, no 2(19), pp. 23. [In Russ].
10. Zamigulov E. A., Rodin V. E., Isakov V. A. Dynamics of conformity Of the results of assessment of working conditions at workplaces to their actual state. Izvestiya vuzov. Gornyy zhurnal. 2014, no 7, pp. 33. [In Russ].
11. Stas' G. V., Smirnova E. V. Injuries and occupational diseases at mining enterprises. Izvestiya Tul'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Nauki o Zemle. 2015, no 2, pp. 31—41. [In Russ].
12. Nosatova E. A., Semeykin A. Yu. The influence of the working conditions of the workers of the mining University on the formation of industrial injuries and occupational diseases. Izvestiya Tul'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Nauki o zemle. 2018, no 1, pp. 102—112. [In Russ].