1. Artem'ev V. B., Lisovskiy V. V., Tsinoshkin G. M., Kravchuk I. L. SUEK on the way to «Vision Zero». Ugol'. 2018, no 8 (August), pp. 71—75. [In Russ]. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18796/00415790-2018-8-71-75.
2. Tingvall Claes, Haworth Narelle Vision Zero — An ethical approach to safety and mobility. Monash University Accident Research Center. Monash University. Retrieved 20 December 2016.
3. Gendler S. G., Grishina A. M. Justification of risk-based approach to improving the system of training of underground personnel of coal mines safety standards and rules. Izvestiya Tul'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Nauki o zemle. 2018. Issue 4, pp. 42—50. [In Russ].
4. Gendler S. G., Grishina A. M., Samarov L. Y. Assessment of the labour protection condition in the vertically integrated coil companies on the basis of risk-oriented approach to analysis of
industrial injuries. Innovation-Based Development of the Mineral Resources Sector: Challenges and Prospects. Proceedings of the XITH Russian-German Raw Materials Conference, 7—8 November 2018. Potsdam, Germany, pp. 507—514.
5. Smolin A. V., Nevolina E. M. Risk-oriented approach to the control of safety requirements violations at coal mining enterprises. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2017. Special edition 37, pp. 176—182. [In Russ].
6. Lu-jie Zhou, Qing-gui Cao, Kai Yu, Lin-lin Wang, Hai-bin Wang. Research on Occupational Safety, Health Management and Risk Control Technology in Coal Mines. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2018. 15, 868.
7. Nawrocki Tomasz Leszek, Jonek-Kowalska Izabela Assessing operational risk in coal mining enterprises — Internal, industrial and international perspectives. Resources Policy. Vol. 48, June 2016, pp. 50—67.
8. Tripathy Debi Prasad, Ala Charan Kumar Identification of safety hazards in Indian underground coal mines. Journal of Sustainable Mining. 2018, Vol. 17, Issue 4, pp. 175—183.
9. Yakovlev V. L., Kravchuk I. L., Nevolina E. M. Substantiation of the model of coal mining enterprise production risk management in conditions of high environmental dynamics. Problemy nedropol'zovaniya. 2018, no 4 (19), pp. 100—106, available at: https://trud.igduran.ru/ edition/19. [In Russ].
10. Golubev M. G. Snizhenie travmatizma na ugol'nykh shakhtakh na osnove vyyavleniya i ustraneniya proizvodstvennykh konfliktov [Reduction of injuries at coal mines on the basis of identification and elimination of production conflicts], Candidate’s thesis, Chelyabinsk, 2004, 127 p.
11. Kravchuk I. L., Pikalov V. A., Nevolina E. M., Yutyaev E. P., Ivanov Yu. M. Features of formation and functioning of safety ensure systems at mining enterprises in difficult conditions of fields’ development. Ugol'. 2017, no 5, pp. 60—67. [In Russ].
12. Fedorets A. G. The risk concept in the human life and activities. Bezopasnost' v tekhnosfere. 2013, no 1 (40), pp. 3—13. [In Russ].
13. Fedorets A. G. Application of modern risk management methodology in occupational health and safety management systems. Bezopasnost' i okhrana truda. 2018, no 1 (74), pp. 1—10. [In Russ].