1. Latyshova T. A. Economic analysis and the cost effectiveness evaluation of labor protection in coal mines. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2000, no 9, pp. 241—243. [In Russ].
2. Kovalev V. A. Metodologiya razvitiya regional'noy sistemy upravleniya okhranoy truda i promyshlennoy bezopasnost'yu na ugol'nykh shakhtakh [Methodology of development of regional management system of labor protection and industrial safety in coal mines], Doctor’s thesis, Moscow, 2009, 301 p.
3. Knights P., Scanlan B. A study of mining fatalities and coal price variation. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology. 2019. Vol. 29, Issue 4. Pp. 599—602.
4. Nordlöf H., Wiitavaara B., Högberg H., Westerling R. A cross-sectional study of factors influencing occupational health and safety management practices in companies. Safety Science. 2017. Vol. 95. Pp. 92—103.
5. Grayson R. Larry. Safety and productivity in coal mining — How to make both the top priority. Advances in Productive, Safe, and Responsible Coal Mining. 2019. Pp. 11—30.
6. Kravchuk I. L., Pikalov V. A., Nevolina E. M., Yutyaev E. P., Ivanov Yu. M. Features of formation and functioning of safety ensure systems at mining enterprises in difficult conditions of fields’ development. Ugol'. 2017, no 5, pp. 60—67. [In Russ].
7. Artem'ev V. B., Lisovskiy V. V., Tsinoshkin G. M., Kravchuk I. L. SUEK on the way to «Vision Zero». Ugol'. 2018, no 8, pp. 71—75. [In Russ].
8. Komljenovic D., Loiselle G., Kumral M. Organization. A new focus on mine safety improvement in a complex operational and business environment. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology. 2017. Vol. 27, Issue 4. Pp. 617—625.
9. Kravchuk I. L., Grishin V. Yu., Smolin A. V. The risk of negative events caused by violations of safety requirements and the way to reduce it. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2015. СВ 28, 20 p. [In Russ].
10. Lisovskiy V. V. Management of production risks through control and elimination of hazardous production situations at a coal mining enterprise. Bezopasnost' truda v promyshlennosti. 2016, no 2, pp. 67—72. [In Russ].
11. Kuletskiy V. N., Lisovskiy V. V., ZHunda S. V., Dovzhenok A. S., Galkin A. V. Cross-audit of labour safety as a means of the personnel injury risk reducing. Ugol'. 2018, no 3, pp. 52—57. [In Russ].
12. Smolin A. V., Nevolina E. M. Risk-oriented approach to the control of safety requirements violations at coal mining enterprises. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2017. СВ 37, pp. 176—182. [In Russ].