1. Tarazanov I. G. Coal industry performance in Russia in January–December 2017. Ugol'. 2018, no 3, pp. 58—73. [In Russ].
2. Stebnev A. V., Mukhortikov S. G., Zadkov D. A. Operation of longwall systems in mines of SUEK-Kuzbass. Innovatsii i perspektivy razvitiya gornogo mashinostroeniya i elektromekhaniki IPDME-2017: sbornik nauchnykh trudov mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii [Innovations and prospects of development of mining engineering and electromechanics IPDME-2017: proceedings of the international scientific and technical conference], 2017, pp. 84—89. [In Russ].
3. Novak P., Babjak J. Roof support control in longwall technology. 4th Coal Operators Conference, University of Wollongong, The Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy & Mine Managers Association of Australia. 2014. pp. 34—41.
4. Ralston J. C., Reid D. C., Dunn M. T., Hainsworth D. W. Longwall automation: Delivering enabling technology to achieve safer and more productive underground mining. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology. 2015. Vol. 25. Iss. 6. pp. 865—876.
5. Umar C. Behavior of shield support in longwall mining. Department of Mining Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela. 2014. 56 p.
6. Nabatnikova T. Yu. Justification of mating fits for parts in sealing-in of hydraulic legs. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2001, no 12, pp. 178—181. [In Russ].
7. Singh G. S. P., Singh U. K. Assessment of dynamic loading and rapid yield valve requirement for powered roof supports in longwall workings. Transactions of the Institution of Mining and Metallurgy, Section A: Mining Technology. 2009. Vol. 118. No 1. pp. 47—52.
8. Szurgacz D., Brodny J. Dynamic tests of a leg in a powered roof support equipped with an innovative hydraulic system. E3S Web of Conferences. 2018. Vol. 41. No 03019. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20184103019.
9. Buevich V. V., Gabov V. V., Zadkov D. A., Kabanov O. V. Pulse-free operating mode control for hydraulic legs of hydraulically powered roof support units within longwall system. Gornoe oborudovanie i elektromekhanika. 2015, no 3 (112), pp. 26—30. [In Russ].
10. Stebnev A. V., Buevich V. V. Improvement of performance data of hydraulic drive for powered roof support unit legs within longwall systems. Zapiski Gornogo instituta. Elektromekhanika i mashinostroenie. 2017. Vol. 227, pp. 576—581. [In Russ].
11. Buevich V. V., Gabov V. V., Babyr' N. V., Zadkov D. A., Stebnev A. V. Adaptation of powered roof support unit by improvement of mechanical data of its hydraulic leg drive. Gornoe oborudovanie i elektromekhanika. 2016, no 3 (121), pp. 28—34. [In Russ].
12. Gabov V. V., Zadkov D. A., Stebnev A. V. Evaluation of structure and variables within performance rating of hydraulically powered roof support legs with smooth roof control. Eurasian Mining. 2016, no 2, pp. 37—40.
13. Zeng X. T., Meng G. Y., Zhou J. H. Analysis on the pose and dynamic response of hydraulic support under dual impact loads. International Journal of Simulation Modelling. 2018, Vol. 17, No 1, pp. 69—80. DOI: 10.2507/IJSIMM17(1)412.
14. Buyalich G. D., Byakov M. A., Buyalich K. G., Uvakin S. V. Model to analyze hydraulic legs with two-stage extension in mines. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2018. Special edition 65, pp. 21—28. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2018-12-65-21-28.
15. Buyalich G. D., Buyalich K. G., Voevodin V. V. Radial strains of double-layer cylinders in hydraulic props of powered supports. Urgent problems of modern mechanical engineering. 2016. Vol. 127, p. 12034. DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/127/1/012034.
16. Buyalich G. D., Buyalich K. G., Byakov M. A. Factors determining the size of sealing clearance in hydraulic legs of powered supports. E3S Web of Conferences. The Second International Innovative Mining Symposium, 2017. Vol. 21. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20172103018.