1. Huakang Liang, Shoujian Zhang Impact of supervisors’ safety violations on an individual worker within a construction crew. Safety Science, Vol. 120, December 2019, Pp. 679—691.
2. Noura Abualfaraj, Mira S. Olson, Patrick L. Gurian, Anneclaire De Roos, Carol Ann Gross-Davis Statistical analysis of compliance violations for natural gas wells in Pennsylvania. Energy Policy, Vol. 97, October 2016, Pp. 421—428.
3. Quanlong Liu, Xinchun Li, Maureen Hassall Regulatory regime on coal Mine Safety in China and Australia: Comparative analysis and overall findings. Resources Policy, In press, corrected proof, Available online 24 July 2019, Article 101454.
4. Qinggui Cao, Kai Yu, Lujie Zhou, Linlin Wang, Chunai Li In-depth research on qualitative simulation of coal miners’ group safety behaviors. Safety Science, Vol. 113, March 2019, Pp. 210—232.
5. Artem'ev V. B., Galkin V. A. The organizational aspect of ensuring the safety of coal mining. Ugol'. 2009, no 7, pp. 20—23. [In Russ].
6. Gendler C. G., Rudakov M. L., Samarov L. Yu. Experience and prospects of managing labor protection and industrial safety at the enterprises of the mineral resource complex. Gornyy zhurnal. 2015, no 5, pp. 84—87. [In Russ].
7. Lisovskiy V. V. Management of production risks by controlling and eliminating hazardous production situations at a coal mining enterprise. Bezopasnost' truda v promyshlennosti. 2016, no 2, pp. 67—72. [In Russ].
8. Dobrovol'skiy A. I. Povyshenie effektivnosti proizvodstvennogo kontrolya na ugledobyvayushchem predpriyatii na osnove differentsirovannogo podkhoda k snizheniyu riska travmirovaniya personala [Improving the efficiency of production control at a coal mining enterprise on the basis of a differentiated approach to reducing the risk of personal injury], Candidate’s thesis, Moscow, 2012, 19 p.
9. Ivanov M., Grishin V. Yu., Kitlyayn E. E., Kravchuk I. L., Nevolina E. M., Smolin A. V. On the mechanism for eliminating repeated violations of safety requirements at the mines of OJSC SUEK-Kuzbass. Bezopasnost' truda v promyshlennosti. 2013, no 11, pp. 28—30. [In Russ].
10. Kravchuk I. L., Grishin V. Yu., Smolin A. V. The risk of negative events caused by violations of safety requirements, and a way to reduce it. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2015. СВ 28, 20 p. [In Russ].
11. Kaledina N. O., Vorobeva O. V. Production control at a coal mining enterprise: the role of the human factor. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2014, no 5, pp. 37—42. [In
12. Smolin A. V. An approach to injury prevention in mining enterprises, taking into account working hours with deviations from safety requirements. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2016. СВ 70, pp. 35—42. [In Russ].