1. Danilkin A.A., Martynov V. Yu., Andreeva L.I., Krasnikova T.I. The Ways to Organize an Effective System of Mining Equipment Maintenance. Gornoeoborudovanie i elektromekhanika, 2015, no 5 (114), pp. 39—43.[In Russ]
2. Andreeva L.I.Assessment of efficiency improvement potentiality in ore pretreatment at Kovdor Mining and Processing Plant. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2019, no 1, pp. 185–195.[In Russ]
3. Andreeva L.I., Davletshina D.R. Analysis of the System Scheduled Preventive Maintenance: A Prevention Strategy. Gornoe oborudovanie i elektromekhanika, 2014, no 6 (103), pp. 38—42.[In Russ]
4. Antonenko I.N., Kryukov I.E.The evolution of MRO practices and information management systems.Automationinindustry, 2011, no 10, pp 27–30. [In Russ]
5. Baskakova N.T., Pimonova T.K., Simakov D.B., Balandina T.A.Development of principles of a mro planning strategy in the enterprise management system. Stal’, 2014, no 4, pp 108—114.[In Russ]
6. Sinha R.S., Mukhopadhyay A.K. Failure rate analysis of Jaw Crusher: a case study. Sādhanā, 2019, Vol. 44, Article number: 17
7. Sinha R.S., Mukhopadhyay A.K. Failure analysis of jaw crusher and its components using ANOVA. Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, 2016, Vol. 38, pp. 665–678.
8. Sinha R.S., Mukhopadhyay A.K. Reliability centered maintenance of cone crusher: a case study. International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, 2015, Vol. 6, pp. 32–35.
9. Gharahasanlou A. N, Ataei M., Khalokakaie R., Barabadi A. Einian V. Risk based maintenance strategy: a quantitative approach based on time-to-failure model. International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, 2017, Vol. 8, pp. 602–611.
10. Kondratov L.A., Smal’ko V.N. Improving the reliability of equipment due to further improvement of the maintenance and repair system and the introduction of new modern materials and technologies. Metallurg, 2016, no 5, pp. 88—91. [InRuss]
11. Nesterenko A.A. Introduction of modern resource models of determination of cost of repair and maintenance of processing equipment at the enterprises of the mining industry. Ekonomika i predprinimatel’stvo, 2014, no 11—3(52), pp. 697—699.[InRuss]
12. Ivanov V.A.1, Feshchenko A.A. Peculiar properties of the equipment maintenance and repair approaches in continuous production. Vestnik permskogo natsional’nogo issledovatel’skogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Mashinostroenie, materialovedenie. 2018, Vol 20, no 3, pp. 82—89. [InRuss]
13. Machulov V.N. Modern equipment maintenance and repair systems in the global mining industry. Gornaya promyshlennost’, 2013, no 4(110), pp. 77—80.[InRuss]
14. Boeva L.M., Osnovina O.N., Osnovin C.V. Optimization of scheduled preventive maintenance schedules within the framework of the “repair planning” information system of Lebedinsky Mining and Processing Plant JSC. Inzhenernyi vestnik Dona, 2016, no 2(41), pp. 33—40. [InRuss]