1. Nikolaev A.B. Method of calculating the total natural draft. Air curtain and General natural draft. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2011. no. 5. pp. 12—17. [In Russ]
2. Gendler S.G., Sinyavina S.V. Managing the thermal regime of railway tunnels located in harsh climatic conditions. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. Special’nyj vypusk no. 7. pp. 32—38. [In Russ]
3. Bolbat I.E., Lebedev V.I., Trofimov V.A. Avarijnye ventilyacionnye rezhimy v ugol’nyh shahtah [Emergency ventilation modes in coal mines]. Moscow: Nedra, 1992. p. 204. [In Russ]
4. Kobylkin S.S., Kobylkin A.S. Three-Dimensional modeling during engineering calculations on the tactics of mountain rescue operations. Gornyj zhurnal. no. 5. 2018. pp. 82—85. [In Russ]
5. Golin’ko V.I., Lebedev Ya.Ya., Muha O.A. Ventilyaciya shaht i rudnikov [Ventilation of mines and mines]. Dnepropetrovsk, 2012. p. 266. [In Russ]
6. Kazakov B.P., Levin L.Yu., Zajcev A.V. Influence of natural traction on air distribution in mines with a combined opening method that have aerodynamic connections with the atmosphere of a spent quarry. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2012. no. 5. pp. 283—285. [In Russ]
7. Kaledina N.O. Kobylkin S.S. On the choice of a method for airing dead-end mining workings of gas-filled coal mines. Gornyj zhurnal. no. 12. 2014. pp. 99—103. [In Russ]
8. Alymenko N.I., Kamenskikh A.A., Nikolaev A.V., Petrov A.I. Numerical modeling of heat and mass transfer during hot and cool air mixing in air supply shaft in underground mine. Eurasian Mining. 2016. no. 2 . pp. 45–47.
9. Dudar O.I. Dudar E.S. Analysis of mine ventilation network by 1d fem: simulation of fans and natural draught. Institute of Physics Publishing, 2019, pp. 1—7.
10. Kachurin N.M., Vorobev S.A., Levin A.D., Botov F.M. Theoretical substantiation and practical results of underground workings ventilation simulation. Eurasian Mining 2015. no. 2. pp. 12—15.
11. Puchkov L.A., Kaledina N.O., Kobylkin S.S. Systemic approach to reducing methane explosion hazard in coal mines. Eurasian Mining, 2015 (2), pp. 3—6.
12. Stinnette J.D., De Souza E. Establishing total airflow requirements for undegraund metal/no nmetal mines with tier iv diesel equipment. 23rd World Mining Congress. Montreal, 2013. 14 p.
13. Strang J., Mackenzie-Wood P., Roxborough F.F. A manual on mines rescue and gas detection. Australia. Ontario, 2014. pp. 652.
14. Wierzbiki M. The Relationship between rock fracturing and methane inflow into the drainage holes on the basis of coal mine measurements. Arch Min. Sci., 2013. Vol. 58, no. 1. pp. 21—36.