MINING INFORMATIONAL AND ANALYTICAL BULLETIN
SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL JOURNAL
• Editor-in-Chief Valery N. Zakharov
• MIAB is a peer reviewed journal on science and technology published since 1992.
• MIAB publishes papers on technology and geosciences.
• MIAB presents papers on mining and allied subjects: geotechnology (surface, underground, construction), geomechanics, rock failure, mine aerogasdynamics, geoecology of mining and processing industry, applied mining geology, mining geophysics, surveying, subsoil geometry, mining machines, mineral processing, theoretical framework of geotechnical engineering, geoinformation science, mining safety, energy physics and energy efficiency in mining industry, production management and control in mining, health and safety in mining industry; as well as symposium and conference papers, reviews of defended dissertations, summaries and reviews of new books on related topics, and other literary material on public and historical matters. The journal spotlights activities of annual Miner’s Week Symposium and other conferences on mining.
• MIAB authors are scientists and lecturers from research institutions and universities, managers of mining companies, as well as engineers and young specialists from Russia and other countries of the world.
• MIAB publishes special issues devoted to specific regions or subjects on request from regional organizations: Yakutia, Far East, Kuznetsk Basin, Transbaikalia, Belarus, Mongolia, Aerology, Methane, Functional Metallic Materials, Safety, Material Science, Coal Mining Safety, Mining Machinery, etc.