1. Klyuev R. V., Bosikov I. I., Mayer А. V., Gavrina О. А. Comprehensive analysis of the effective technologies application to increase sustainable development of the natural-technical system. Sustainable Development of Mountain Territories. 2020, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 283—290. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.21177/1998-4502-2020-12-2-283-290.
2. Bosikov I. I., Klyuev R. V., Khetagurov V. N. Analysis and comprehensive evaluation of gas-dynamic processes in coal mines using the methods of the theory of probability and math statistics analysis. Sustainable Development of Mountain Territories. 2022, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 461—467. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.21177/1998-4502-2022-14-3-461-467.
3. Balovtsev S. V., Skopintseva O. V., Kulikova E. Yu. Hierarchical structure of aerological risks in coal mines. Sustainable Development of Mountain Territories. 2022, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 276—285. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.21177/1998-4502-2022-14-2-276-285.
4. Dzhumanbaev V. V., Kurmanaliev K. Z., Mansurov V. A., Babkin E. A. Optimization of geological and economic-geological evaluation of Dzhamgyr mining project. Gornyi Zhurnal. 2021, no. 1, pp. 115—119. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.17580/gzh.2021.01.20.
5. Rylnikovа М. V., Klebanov D. A., Knyazkin E. A. Data analysis as a basis for improving the efficiency of mining equipment when conducting open-pit mining operations. Russian Mining Industry. 2023, no. 1, pp. 52—56. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.30686/1609-9192-2023-1-52-56.
6. Novak A., Fesenko E., Pavlov Y. Improvement of technological processes for mining solid mineral resources. Technology Audit and Production Reserves. 2021, vol. 5, no. 1(61), pp. 41—45. DOI: 10.15587/2706-5448.2021.240260.
7. Kaplunov D. R., Fedotenko V. S. On the essence of digitalization of mining systems. Problemy i perspektivy kompleksnogo osvoeniya i sokhraneniya zemnykh nedr: Cbornik nauchykh statey 5-y konferentsii Mezhdunarodnoy nauchnoy shkoly akademika RAN K.N. Trubetskogo [Problems and prospects of integrated development and conservation of the Earth's interior: collection of scientific Article 5 of the conference of the International Scientific School of Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences K. N.Trubetskoy], Moscow, 2022, pp. 9—11. [In Russ].
8. Klyuev R. V., Bosikov I. I., Egorova E. V., Gavrina О. А. Assessment of mining-geological and mining conditions of the Severny quarry using mathematical models. Sustainable Development of Mountain Territories. 2020, no. 3, pp. 418—427. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.21177/1998-45022020-12-3-418-427
9. Galkina E. V. Updating of geological documentation as a fragment of an integrated approach to improving the competitiveness of a mining enterprise. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2016, no. S34, pp. 281—284. [In Russ].
10. Khastsaev B. D., Maslakov М. P., Karlov V. V., Olisaeva О. V. Development of automated control systems for mining enterprise. Sustainable Development of Mountain Territories. 2018, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 586—594. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.21177/1998-4502-2018-10-4-586-594.
11. Rylnikov А. G., Pytalev I. А. Conditions for ensuring the multifunctional use of subsoil in the interaction of different industries. News of the Tula state university. Sciences of Earth. 2020, no. 1, pp. 470—481. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.46689/2218-5194-2020-1-1-470-481.
12. Qia F., Ma Z. Investigation of the roof presplitting and rock mass filling approach on controlling large deformations and coal bumps in deep high stress roadways. Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures. 2019, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 1—24.
13. Kopylov А. S., Dzhioeva А. К, Kondratyev Yur. I. An integrated approach to the development of the raw material base of the mining region with the use of resource-reproducing technologies. Sustainable Development of Mountain Territories. 2022, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 228—239. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.21177/1998-4502-2022-14-2-228-239.
14. Wang H. H. Underground mine planning optimization process to improve values and reduce risks. Mining Goes Digital. Proceedings of the 39th International Symposium on Application of Computers and Operations Research in the Mineral Industry (APCOM). 2019, pp. 335—343. DOI: 10.1201/9780429320774-39.
15. Stadnik D. A., Gabaraev O. Z., Stadnik N. M., Grigoryan K. L. Digital twin quality improvement for mines through standardization of attribute content for 3D GIS-based geotechnical modeling. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2020, no. 11-1, pp. 202—212. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2020-111-0-202-212.
16. Wang Y., Lu C., Zuo C. Coal mine safety production forewarning based on improved BP neural network. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology. 2015, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 319—324. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijmst.2015.02.023.
17. Noone G. What does the future hold for automation in the mining industry? World Mining Frontiers. 2019, vol. 2, pp. 18—21.
18. Stadnik D. А., Stadnik N. М.,. Zhilin А. G., Kozhiev Z. V. Basic methodological patterns of ore deposit automated cutting in the design in MGIS. News of the Tula state university. Sciences of Earth. 2021, no. 4, pp. 475—488. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.46689/2218-5194-2021-4-1-475-488.
19. Skrzypkowski K. Decreasing mining losses for the room and pillar method by replacing the inter-room pillars by the construction of wooden cribs filled with waste rocks. Energies. 2020, vol. 13, no. 14, article 3564. DOI: 10.3390/en13143564.
20. Gilani S. O., Sattarvand J., Hajihassani M., Abdullah S. S. A stochastic particle swarm based model for long term production planning of open pit mines considering the geological uncertainty. Resources Policy. 2020, vol. 68, article 3101738. DOI: 10.1016/j.resourpol.2020. 101738.
21. Stadnik D. A., Gabaraev O. Z., Stadnik N. M., Tedeev A. M. Improvement of methodical framework for autonomous scheduling of mining operations during underground mine design and planning. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2020, no. 11-1, pp. 189—201. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2020-111-0-189-201.