1. Andreeva L. I. The choice of a strategy for the maintenance of mining equipment // News of higher educational institutions. Mining Journal, 2021, no. 4, pp. 83−91. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.21440 / 0536-1028-2021-4-83−91.
2. Vavilov A. V., Yatskevich V. V., Maksimenko A. N. Methods for assessing the technical condition when diagnosing mechanical and hydromechanical transmissions of road-building and transport equipment. Bulletin of the Belarusian-Russian University. 2012, no. 1 (34), pp. 5−12. [In Russ].
3. Vasilchenko V. Diagnostics of the technical condition of the hydraulic drive of mobile machines. URL: https://os1.ru/article/7222-diagnostika-tehnicheskogo-sostoyaniyagidroprivoda-mobilnyh-mashin (date accessed: 15.04.2021)
4. Velikanov V. S. Forecasting the loading of the working equipment of a mining excavator using a fuzzy logistic model. Zapiski Gornogo instituta, 2020, no. 241, pp. 29−33. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.31897 / pmi.2020.1.29.
5. Guericke P. B., Guericke B. L. Formation of a unified diagnostic criterion for assessing the technical condition of mining equipment. Mining equipment and electromechanics. 2021, no. 2., pp. 17−22. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.26730 / 1816-4528-2021-2-17−22.
6. Drygin M. Yu. Analysis of maintenance and repair systems for mining equipment. Mining equipment and electromechanics. 2020, no. 2, pp. 35−43. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.26730 / 1816-4528-2020-2-35−43.
7. Komissarov A. P., Lagunova Yu. A., Nabiullin R. Sh., Khoroshavin S. A. Digital model of the process of excavation of rocks by the working equipment of a quarry excavator. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2022, no. 4, pp. 156−168. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236-14932022-4-0−156.
8. Kudrevatykh A. V., Ashcheulov A. S., Ashcheulova A. S. Comparative characteristics of the wear process of gearboxes of excavators and mining dump trucks. Mining equipment and electromechanics. 2020, no. 5, pp. 51 — 56. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.26730 / 1816-4528-2020-5-51−56.
9. Leliovskiy K. Ya. Influence of the level and availability of lubricants in gearboxes of vehicles on the values of their vibration. Transport systems. 2019, no. 3 (13), pp. 30−37. [In Russ].
10. Mislibaev I. T., Makhmudov A. M., Makhmudov Sh. A. Theoretical generalization of operating modes and modeling of operational indicators of excavators. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2021, no. 1, pp. 102−110. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2021-10−102−110.
11. Moskvichev V. V., Kovalev M. A. The study of reliability indicators of the main groups of equipment for open-pit hydraulic excavators. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2021, no. 7, pp. 96−112. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2021-7-0−96.
12. Andreeva L. I., Krasnikova T. I. Integral estimation of the activity of the maintenance department of the mining company. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2020, no. 1. DOI: 10.1088 / 1757−899X / 709/4/044044.
13. Bley T., Pignanelli E., Schȕtze A. Multi-channel IR sensor system for determination of oil degradation, 2014, vol. 5, pp. 121−132.
14. Dindarloo R., Siami-Irdemoosa E., Frimpong S. Measuring the effectiveness of mining shovels. Mining Engineering, 2016, vol. 68, no. 3., pp. 45−50. DOI: https://doi. org/10.19150/me.6501.
15. Garneau C., Duchesne S., St-Hilaire A. Comparison of modelling approaches to estimate trapping efficiency of sedimentation basins on peatlands used for peat extraction. Ecological Engineering. 2019, vol. 133, pp. 60−68. DOI: 10.1016/j.ecoleng.2019.04.025.
16. Horáčková Š. Historical changes and vegetation development after intensive peat extraction in the lowland mires of Slovakia. Applied Ecology and Environmental Research. 2018, no. 4, pp. 5025−5045. DOI: 10.15666/aeer/1604_50255045.
17. Knyazkina V. I., Safronchuk K. A., Ivanov S. L., Pumpur E. V. Assessment of the state of a lubricator by the size of the acoustic signal in a loaded pair of friction of a mining machine transmission. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2020, vol. 1515, pp. 1−5. DOI: 0.1088/1742−6596/1515/5/052037.
18. Kuvshinkin S. U., Zvonarev I. E., Ivanova P. V. Relationship of Dynamic Properties of Mine Excavator Hoisting Mechanism versus Design Parameters of Operating Equipment. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2018, no. 1, pp. 1−6. DOI:10.1088/1742−6596/111 8/1/012054.
19. Yang Z., Baraldi P., Zio E. A Novel Method for Maintenance Record Clustering and Its Application to a Case Study of Maintenance Optimization. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. 2020, vol. 203, pp. 103−107. DOI: 10.1016/j.ress.2020.107103.