1. Elgaev V. S. Assessment of potential damage to buildings due to ground settlement in shallow shield tunnelling. Inzhenernaya geologiya. 2012, no. 6, pp. 56—67. [In Russ].
2. Ter-Martirosyan A. Z., Kivlyuk V. P., Isaev I. O., Shishkina V. V. Determination of the actual excess excavation ratio (section «Kosino» — «Yugo-Vostochnaya»). Construction and Geotechnics. 2021, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 5—14. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.15593/2224-9826/2021.2.01.
3. Potapova E. V. Typology of metro structures for the tasks of geotechnical risk classification. Mining Science and Technology (Russia). 2021, no. 6(1), pp. 52—60. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.17073/2500-0632-2021-1-52-60.
4. Mangushev R. A., Sapin D. A., Kirillov V. M. Influence of finite element type in the numerical modelling of excavation enclosures on the finite settlement of foundations of neighbouring buildings. Mekhanika gruntov v geotekhnike i fundamentostroenii. Materialy mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii [Soil mechanics in geotechnics and foundation engineering. Materials of the International scientific and technical conference], Novocherkassk, 2018, pp. 708—718. [In Russ].
5. Gong Zh., Li Y., Liu M., Tang C. A case study for large excavation constructed by open cutting with under mining method in Xuzhou, China. World tunnel digital congress and exhibition (WTC) 2020 and the 46th general assembly 11—17 September 2020, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, pp. 721—724.
6. Cui J., Broere W., Lin D. Underground space utilisation for urban renewal. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. 2021, vol. 108, no. 3, article 103726. DOI: 10.1016/j.tust. 2020.103726.
7. Nikiforova N. S., Konnov A. V. Prediction of deformation of the foundations of the surrounding development taking into account protective measures. Osnovaniya, fundamenty i mekhanika gruntov. 2020, no. 6, pp. 7—12. [In Russ].
8. Hewitt P., Suthagaran V. Dealing with the challenges of ground response on deep urban excavations adjacent to underground transport infrastructure in Australia. World tunnel digital congress and exhibition (WTC) 2020 and the 46th general assembly, 11—17 September 2020, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, pp. 801—806.
9. Merkin V. E., Khokhlov I. N., Zertsalov M. G., Ustinov D. V., Kazachenko S. A.Investigation of the mutual influence of intersecting tunnels with different methods of construction. Transportnoe stroitel'stvo. 2014, no. 12, pp. 12—17. [In Russ].
10. Konukhov D. S., Polyankin A. G. Ensuring the safety of the existing buildings during the construction of the underground in Moscow. Tunnels and Underground Cities: Engineering and Innovation meet Archaeology, Architecture and Art. London, Taylor & Francis Group, 2019, pp. 5756—5766.
11. Konukhov D. S., Polyankin A. G. Evaluation of parameters that define a quantity of excess excavation ratio in TBM tunnel excavation. 1th International Conference of Exploration and Utilization of Underground Space. Wuhan, 2019, p. 51.
12. Zinovieva O. M., Kuznetsov D. S., Merkulova A. M., Smirnova N. A. Digitalization of in-dustrial safety management systems in mining. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2021, no. 2-1, pp. 113—123. DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2021-21-0-113-123.
13. Kulikova E. Yu., Konyukhov D. S. Accident risk monitoring in underground space development. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2022, no. 1, pp. 97—103. DOI: 10.25018/0236_1493_ 2022_1_0_97.
14. Lebedev M. O. Validation of choice of stress–strain analysis method for support and lining in traffic tunnels. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2020, no. 1, pp. 47—60. DOI: 10.25018/02361493-2020-1-0-47-60.
15. Guo D., Chen Y., Yang J., Heng Tan Y. Planning and application of underground logistics systems in new cities and districts in China. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. 2021, vol. 113, no. 3, article 103947. DOI: 10.1016/j.tust.2021.103947.
16. Kulikova E. Yu. Methodical principles for improving the ecological and technological reliability of urban underground structures. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2020, no. 6-1, pp. 176—185. DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2020-61-0-176-185.
17. Konyukhov D. S. Analysis of mechanized tunneling parameters to determine the overcutting characteristics. Mining Science and Technology (Russia). 2022, no. 7(1), pp. 49—56. DOI: 10.17073/2500-0632-2022-1-49-56.
18. Jiangwei Shi, Xian Zhang, Yonghui Chen, Li Chen Numerical parametric study of countermeasures to alleviate basement excavation effects on an existing tunnel. Tunneling and Underground Space Technology. 2018, vol. 72, рр. 145—153. DOI: 10.1016/j.tust.2017.11.030.
19. Kulikova E. Yu., Balovtsev S. V. Risk control system for the construction of urban underground structures. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2020, vol. 962, no. 4, article 042020. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/962/4/042020.
20. Xing-Tao Lin, Ren-Peng Chen, Huai-Na Wu, Hong-Zhan Cheng Deformation behaviors of existing tunnels caused by shield tunneling undercrossing with oblique angle. Tunneling and Underground Space Technology. 2019, vol. 89, рр. 78—90. DOI: 10.1016/j.tust.2019.03.021.
21. Runke Huo, Pengyuan Zhou, Zhanping Song, Junbao Wang, Shihao Li, Yuwei Zhang Study on the settlement of large-span metro station’s baseplate caused by the tunnels newly built beneath it Advances. Mechanical Engineering. 2019, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 1—13. DOI: 10.1177/ 1687814018825161.
22. Potapova E. V. Methodology for assessing geotechnical risks for metro facilities using the big data resource. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2021, no. 2-1, pp. 164—173. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2021-21-0-164-173.