1. Kazanin O. I., Sidorenko A. A., Drebenstadt C. I. Intensive underground mining technologies: Challenges and prospects for the coal mines in Russia. Acta Montanistica Slovaca. 2021, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 60—69. DOI: 10.46544/AMS.v26i1.05.
2. Kazanin O. I., Sidorenko A. A. Meshkov A. A. Organizational and technological principles of realizing the potential of modern high-performance cleaning equipment. Ugol'. 2019, no. 12, pp. 4—12. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.18796/0041-5790-2019-12-4-13.
3. Meshkov A. A., Volkov M. A., OrdinA. A., Tymoshenko A. M.,Botvenko D. V. On record length and productivity of highwall mining the V.D. Yalevsky mine. Ugol'. 2018, no. 7, pp. 4—7. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.18796/0041-5790-2018-7-4-7.
4. Ralston J. C., Reid D. C., Dunn M. T., Hainsworth D. W. Longwall automation: Delivering enabling technology to achieve safer and more productive underground mining. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology. 2015, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 865—876. DOI: 10.1016/j. ijmst.2015.09.001.
5. Brodny J. Analysis of the impact of unscheduled downtimes on their availability in machine operations. MAPE. 2018, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 145-151. DOI: 10.2478/mape-2018-0019.
6. Buyalich G., Buyalich K., Byakov M. Factors determining the size of sealing clearance in hydraulic legs of powered supports. E3S Web Conference. 2017, vol. 21, article 03018. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20172103018.
7. Szurgacz D., Brodny J. Analysis of the influence of dynamic load on the work parameters of a powered roof support’s hydraulic leg. Sustainability. 2019, vol. 11, no. 9. DOI: 10.3390/su11092570.
8. Buyalich G. D., Tarasov V. M., Tarasova N. I., Tarasov D. V. Increasing the safety of mining operations during the interaction of mechanized crosscut sections with lateral rocks in the face. Ugol'. 2016, no. 10, pp. 26—30. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.18796/0041-5790-2016-10-26-30.
9. Szurgacz D., Brodny J. Adapting the powered roof support to diverse mining and geological conditions. Energies. 2020, vol. 405, no. 13. DOI: 10.3390/en13020405.
10. Litvinenko V. S. Technological progress having impact on coal demand growth. XVIII International Coal Preparation Congress. Conference proceedings. 2016, vol. 1, pp. 3—16. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-40943-6_1.
11. Zubov V. P. Status and directions of improvement of development systems of coal seams on perspective Kuzbass coal mines. Journal of Mining Institute. 2017, vol. 225, pp. 292—297. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.18454/PMI.2017.3.292.
12. Gendler S. G., Prokhorova E. A. Risk-based methodology for determining priority directions for improving occupational safety in the mining industry of the Arctic Zone. Resources. 2021, vol. 3, no. 10, pp. 1—14. DOI: 10.3390/resources10030020.
13. Buevich V. V., Gabov V. V., Zadkov D. A., Vasileva P. A. Adaptation of the mechanized roof support to changeable rock pressure. Eurasian Mining. 2015, no. 2, pp. 11—14. DOI: 10.17580/em.2015.02.03.
14. Gabov V. V., Zadkov D. A., Stebnev A. V. Evaluation of structure and variables within performance rating of hydraulically powered roof support legs with smooth roof control. Eurasian Mining. 2016, no. 2, pp. 37—40. DOI: 10.17580/em.2016.02.09.
15. Babyr N. V., Korolev A. I., Neupokoeva T. V. Enhancement of powered cleaning equipment with the view of mining and geological conditions. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 2018, vol. 194, no. 3, article 032004. DOI10.1088/1755-1315/194/3/032004.
16. Klishin V. I., Kissling U., Reuther M., Wessel A. O. System of automatic control of roof supports as a means of adaptation of roof supports to different mining and geological conditions of Kuzbass mines. Bulletin of the Kuzbass State Technical University. 2014, no. 1, pp. 34—39. [In Russ].
17. Stebnev A. V., Buevich V. V. Improvement of performance indicators of hydraulic drive of props of powered support units of heading complexes. Journal of Mining Institute. 2017, vol. 227, pp. 576—581. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25515/PMI.2017.5.576.
18. Guo W. B., Wang H. S., Dong G. W., Li L., Huang Y. G. A case study of effective support working resistance and roof support technology in thick seam fully-mechanized face mining with hard roof conditions. Sustainability. 2017, vol. 9, no. 935. DOI: 10.3390/su9060935.
19. Martens P. N., Rattmann L., Janssen S., Kratz T. Advances in longwall mining. 22nd World Mining Congress & Expo, Istambul. 2011, vol. 1, pp. 85—96.
20. Zorkov D., Renev A., Filimonov K., Zainulin R. The roof support load analysis for predriven recovery room parameters design. E3S Web of Conferences. 2020, vol. 174, article 01029.
21. Sobik L., Brodny J., Buyalich G., Strelnikov P. Analysis of methane hazard in longwall working equipped with a powered longwall complex. E3S Web of Conferences. 2020, vol. 174, article 01011.
22. Thang P. D., Thang H. H., Phuc L. Q. Technological solutions for intensive working of medium thick inclined coal seams in difficult conditions in the mines of the quangninh coal basin. Sustainable Development of Mountain Territories. 2019, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 105—109.
23. Yutyaev E. P. Modern challenges and prospects for the development of technology of underground mining of shallow gas-bearing coal seams. Ugol'. 2017, no. 5, pp. 30—36. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.18796/0041-5790-2017-5-30-36.
24. Buyalich G. D., Buyalich K. G., Umrikhina V. Yu. Study of falling roof vibrations in a production face at roof support resistance in the form of concentrated force. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2016, vol. 142, article 012120. DOI: 10.1088/1757899X/142/1/012120.
25. Efimov V. I., Abramkin N. I., Vernigor V. V., Khakimov B. Kh. Underground mining equipment kits coal in shallow beds. Sustainable Development of Mountain Territories. 2020, vol. 12, no. 4(46), рp. 510—515.
26. Turuk Yu. V., Sysoev N. I., Lugantsev B. B., Streltsov S. V., Bogomazov A. A. Determining parameters of rotary skids for bases of powered support units. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2021, no. 9, pp. 113—121. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236_1493_2021_9_0_113.
27. Klishin V. I., Fryanov V. N., Pavlova L. D., Nikitenko S. M., Malakhov Y. V. Rock massmultifunction mobile roof support interaction in mining. Journal of Mining Science. 2021, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 361—369. DOI: 10.1134/s1062739121030017.
28. Gabov V. V., Zadkov D. A., Babyr N. V., Fangwei X. Nonimpact rock pressure regulation with energy recovery into the hydraulic system of the longwall powered support. Eurasian Mining. 2021, no. 2, pp. 55—59. DOI: 10.17580/em.2021.02.12.