1. Kozyrev A. A., Panin V. I., Fedotov Yu. V. Safety problems in mining in high-stress rock masses. Journal of Mining Institute. 2012, vol. 198, pp. 150—156. [In Russ].
2. Kozyrev A. A. Savchenko S. S. Stress and strain control during heading operations in rock mass under conditions of rockburst hazard. Vestnik Murmanskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta. 2014, vol. 17, pp. 221—224. [In Russ].
3. Abramov N. N., Epimakhov Yu. A. Large-span drivage in rock mass under complex stresses and strains. Russian Mining Industry Journal. 2013, no. 3 (109), pp. 90—95. [In Russ].
4. Bolikov V. E., Pol' V. G. Stability of underground openings under conditions of rockburst hazard. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2003, no. 5, pp. 121—122. [In Russ].
5. Kaiser P. K., McCreath D. R., Tannant D. D. Canadian rockburst support handbook. Geomechanics Research Centre and CAMIRO, 1995.
6. Martin C. D., Read R. S., Martino J. B. Observations of brittle failure around a circular test tunnel. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. 1997, vol. 34, no. 7, pp. 1065—1073.
7. Diederichs M. S., Kaiser P. K., Eberhardt E. Damage initiation and propagation in hard rock during tunnelling and the influence of near-face stress rotation. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. 2004, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 785—812.
8. Lee S. M., Park B. S., Lee S. W. Analysis of rockbursts that have occurred in a waterway tunnel in Korea. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. 2004, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 545.
9. Diederichs M. S. Mechanistic interpretation and practical application of damage and spalling prediction criterion for deep tunneling. Canadian Geotechnical Journal. 2007, vol. 44, pp. 1082—1116.
10. Matrin C. D., Kaiser P. K. Hoek-Brown parameters for predicting the depth of brittle failure around tunnels. Canadian Geotechnical Journal. 1999, vol. 36, pp. 136—151.
11. Korchak P. A. Investigation of regularities of brittle fracture formation around mine workings in overstressed rocks at the mines of Kirovsk branch of JSC «Apatit». E3S Web of Conferences. 2018, vol. 56, article 02023.
12. Renami H. R., Martin C. D. Cohesion degradation and friction mobilization in brittle failure of rocks. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Science. 2018, vol. 106, pp. 1—13.
13. Lajtai E. Z., Dzik E. Searching for the damage threshold in intact rock. Proceeding of Rock Mechanics — NARMS. 1996, vol. 1, pp. 701—708.
14. Hajiabdolmajid V., Kaiser P. K., Martin C. D. Modelling brittle failure of rock. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Science. 2002, vol. 39, pp. 731–741.
15. Munjiza A., Andrews K. R. F, White J. K. Combined single and smeared crack model in combined finite-discrete element analysis. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. 1999, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 41—57.
16. Mahabadi O. K., Cottrell B. E., Grasselli G. An example of realistic modelling of rock dynamics problems: FEM/DEM simulation of dynamic Brazilian test on Barregranite. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. 2010, vol. 43, no. 6, pp. 707—716.
17. Protosenia A. G., Karasev M. A., Verbilo P. E. Research of the mechanical characteristics’ anisotropy of apatite-nepheline ores block rock mass. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology. 2018, vol. 9, no. 11, pp. 1962—1972.
18. Lisjak A., Grasselli G., Vietor T. Continuume discontinuum analysis of failure mechanisms around unsupported circular excavations in anisotropic clay shales. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. 2014, vol. 65, pp. 96—115.
19. Barton N., Shen B. Risk of shear failure and extensional failure around over-stressed excavations in brittle rock. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering. 2016, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 1—16.
20. Protosenia A. G., Karasev M. A., Ochkurov V. I. Introduction of the method of finitediscrete elements into the Abaqus/Explicit software complex for modeling deformation and fracture of rocks. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. 2017, vol. 6/7, no. 90, pp. 11—18.
21. Vazaios I., Diederichs M. S., Vlachopoulos N. Assessment of strain bursting in deep tunnelling by using the finite-discrete element method. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering. 2019, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 12—37.
22. Korchak P. A. Geomechanical prediction of growth of brittle fracture zones in the vicinity of exposed surfaces of different geometry. Nauchnye osnovy bezopasnosti gornykh rabot. Materialy Vserossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii. [Scientific Framework of Mining Safety: All-Russian Conference and Workshop], Moscow, IPKON RAN, 2018, pp. 150—156. [In Russ].