1. Oparin V. N., Timonin V. V., Karpov V. N. Quantitative assessment of the efficiency of the process of rock destruction during impact-rotational drilling of wells. Fiziko-tekhnicheskiye problemy razrabotki poleznykh iskopayemykh. 2016, no. 6, pp. 60—74. [In Russ].
2. Denisova E. V., Konurin A. I. Geomechanical model of interaction of the working organ of a pneumatic impact machine with a soil mass. Fiziko-tekhnicheskiye problemy razrabotki poleznykh iskopayemykh. 2013, no. 5, pp. 61—70. [In Russ].
3. Yang M., Meng Y., Li G., Han L., Li Y. Effect of grain size and grain content on the hardness and drillability of rocks. Sains Malaysiana. 2014, vol. 43, no. 1, рр. 81—87.
4. Yu B., Zhang K., Niu G. Rock strength determination based on rock drillability index and drilling specific energy: numerical simulation using discrete element method. IEEE Access. 2021, vol. 9, pp. 43923—43937.
5. Moayedi H., Moatamediyan A., Nguyen H., Bui X.-N., Bui D. T., Rashid A. S. A. Prediction of ultimate bearing capacity through various novel evolutionary and neural network models. Engineering with Computers. 2020, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 671—687.
6. Timonin V. V., Karpov V. N. Evaluation of the process of rocks destruction by impact-rotational drilling. Mining sciences: fundamental and applied issues. 2016. vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 172—176. [In Russ].
7. Regotunov A. S., Antonov V. A. Regression modeling of experimental destruction of crystalline rocks. Problems of Subsoil Use. 2015, no. 5, pp. 37—45. [In Russ].
8. Song С., Chung J., Cho J., Nam Y. Optimal design parameters of a percussive drilling system for efficiency improvement. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering. 2018, vol. 2018, pp. 1—13.
9. Kang H., Park J., Cho J., Jang J., Kim K., Lee J. Optimal button arrangement of a percussion drill bit and its operating condition for improving drilling efficiency. Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science. 2018, vol. 232, no. 16, pp. 2887—2898.
10. Zhang X., Zhang S., Luo Y., Wua D. Experimental study and analysis on a fluidic hammer — an innovative rotary-percussion drilling tool. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 2019, vol. 173, pp. 362—370.
11. Karpov V. N., Timonin V. V., Konurin A. I., Tkachuk A. K. Analysis of the rationing problems of drilling operations during pneumatic impact drilling of blast wells at mining enterprises of Russia. Interexpo GEO-Siberia. 2018, vol. 6, pp. 43—57. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.18303/2618981X-2018-6-43-57.
12. Selivanov, D. A., Bykhovsky L. Z., Emelyanov S. A. Evaluation of the complexity level for the geological structure of the deposits of Kachkanarskaya group on quantitative indicators. Prospect and protection of mineral resources. 2014, no. 1, pp. 59—64. [In Russ].
13. Buzmakov V. N. Determination of physical and mechanical properties of ore during sample preparation. Geomekhanika v gornom dele: doklady Vserossiyskoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem [Geomechanics in mining: reports of the All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference with international participation], Ekaterinburg, IGD UrO RAN, 2014, pp. 424—427. [In Russ].