1. Li C. C., Mikula P., Simser B., Hebblewhite B., Joughin W. C. Discussions on rockburst and dynamic ground support in deep mines. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering. 2019, vol. 11(5), pp. 1110–1118.
2. He M., Ren F., Liu D. Rockburst mechanism research and its control. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology. 2018, vol. 28(5), pp. 829–837.
3. Shuren W., Chunyang L., Wenfa Y., Zhengshen Z., Wenxue C. Multiple indicators prediction method of rock burst based on microseismic monitoring technology. Arabian Journal of Geosciences. 2017, vol. 10(6), pp. 132–140. DOI: 10.1007/s12517-017-2946-8.
4. Kozyrev A. A., Panin V. I., Semenova I. E., Zhuravleva O. G. Geodynamic Safety of Mining Operations under Rockburst-Hazardous Conditions in the Khibiny Apatite Deposits. Journal of Mining Science. 2018, vol. 54, no. 5, pp. 734–743. [In Russ].
5. Rasskazov I. Ju., Saksin B. G., Potapchuk M. I., Anikin P. A. The researches of bursthazard on mines in Russian far east. Geomechanics and Geodynamics of Rock Masses. 2018, vol. 1, pp. 153–166.
6. Bashkov V. I., Khristolyubov E. A., Eremenko A. A., Filippov V. N., Konurin A. I. Substantiation of mining system parameters for rock-burst hazardous blind iron ore bodies in Gornaya Shoria. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2018, no. 3, pp. 18–31. [In Russ].
7. Zhou J., Li X., Mitri H. S. Classification of rockburst in underground projects: Comparison of ten supervised learning methods. Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering. 2016, vol. 30 (5), pp. 1–17. DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)CP.1943−5487.0000553.
8. Kozyrev A., Konstantinov K. Development of an expressmethod to control damages in underground mining excavations under rockburst hazardous conditions. International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management. 2017, vol. 17(13), pp. 253–259.
9. Eremenko A. A., Konurin A. I., Shtirts V. A., Prib V. V. Identification of higher rock pres-sure zones in rockburst-hazardous iron ore deposits. Gornyi Zhurnal. 2020, no. 1, pp. 78–81. DOI: 10.17580/gzh.2020.01.15. [In Russ].
10. Sainoki A., Schwartzkopff A. K., Jiang L., Mitri H. S. Numerical Modeling of Complex Stress State in a Fault Damage Zone and Its Implication on Near-Fault Seismic Activity. Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth. 2021, vol. 116, no. 126 (7), pp. 1–22, DOI: 10.1029/2021JB021784.
11. Das A. J., Paul P. S., Mandal P. K., Kumar R., Tewari S. Investigation of Failure Mechanism of Inclined Coal Pillars: Numerical Modelling and Tensorial Statistical Analysis with Field Validations. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. 2021, vol. 54 (6), pp. 3263–3289.
12. Chang Y., Chang, L., Ren, F. Strength anisotropy of jointed rock slope considering mining damage: a numerical analysis method. Geomatics, Natural Hazards and Risk. 2020, vol. 11(1), pp. 2587–2614.
13. Nikiforov S. N. The theory of elasticity and plasticity. Moscow, Nauka, 1955, 285 p. [In Russ].
14. Shirokov V. N. Systematization of methods for studying the stress state of rock mass by information criterion. Sergeev Readings. “Development of scientific ideas of academician E. M. Sergeev at the present stage”. 2014, M.: RUDN, vol. 16, pp. 639–645. [In Russ].
15. Yamshikov V. S. Methods and tools for research and control of rocks and processes, Moscow, Nedra, 1982, 296 p. [In Russ].
16. Grebenkin S. S., Pavlysh V. N., Samoilov V. L., Petrenko Yu. A. Management of the state of the rock mass, Donetsk, “VIK”, 2010, 193 p. [In Russ].
17. Ulusay R., Hudson J. The complete ISRM suggested methods for rock characterization, testing and monitoring: 1974−2006. Ankara, Turkey: ISRM Turkish National Group, 2007, 628 p.
18. Prof. Fecke. Stress-relief Methods with Triaxial Cell. 2004, pp. 1–7. Аvailable at: URL: http://pdf.gif-ettlingen.eu/englisch/13100.pdf.
19. Daniel A. Analysis of overcoring rock stress measurements preformed using the CSIRO HI. International Progress Report IPR-04−06. Sweden, 2003, 266 p.
20. In situ stress studies (IST) at the seam conditions from the core drilling cores by Sigra company. Available at: https://sigra.com.au/ru/.
21. Morozov K. V. Creation of rock mass monitoring deformations systems on rock burst hazardous mineral deposits. 14th internetional congress on rock mechanics and rock engineering, 2020, pp. 1318–1323.
22. Morozov K. V., Tsirel S. V., Kuranov A. A. Monitoring of deformations of rock mass around workings as part of a system for predicting dynamic phenomena during the development of rock burst hazardous deposits. Proceedings of the VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Innovative directions in the design of mining enterprises, St. Petersburg Mining University, 2017. pp. 358–363. [In Russ].
23. Morozov K. V., Bahtin E. V., Demekhin В. N., Bakumenko S. V., Yakovlev N. A. Patent RU 2763565, 07.07.2021. Device for assessing the stress-strain state of a rock mass. [In Russ].
24. Morozov K., Shabarov A., Kuranov A., Belyakov N., Zuyev B., Vlasenko D., Demekhin D., Bakhtin E. Geodynamic monitoring and its maintenance using modeling by numerical and similar materials methods. E3S Web Conf. 1st International Scientific Conference “Problems in Geomechanics of Highly Compressed Rock and Rock Massifs”, 2019, vol. 129, 01012, рp.1–12. DOI 10.1051/e3sconf/201912901012.