1. Shchurov N. I., Myatezh S. V., Malozyomov B. V. Analysis and calculation of inactive power in the power supply network of electric consumers of mine transport. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2022, no. 12/2, pp. 270–283. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236_1493_2022_1 22_0_270
2. Malozyomov B. V., Myatezh S. V., Shchurov N. I. Increasing the number of working zones in a three-phase AC rectifier. Electrical. 2021, no. 6, pp. 56–60. [In Russ].
3. Malozyomov B. V., Trukhin F. V. Increasing the efficiency and reliability of the trolleybus traction engine. Intellectual potential of Siberia (RNSK): Sat. scientific. tr. 26th region. scientific. studio conf., Novosibirsk, May 22–24, 2018. Novosibirsk, Publishing House of NSTU. 2018, part 2, pp. 650–652. [In Russ].
4. Dedov S. I., Boronenko A. O., Shtang A. A. Determining the parameters of a sequential hybrid installation based on driving cycles. Intellectual potential of Siberia (RNSK): Sat. scientific. tr. 26th region. scientific. studio conf., Novosibirsk, May 22–24, 2018. Novosibirsk, Publishing House of NSTU. 2018, part 2, pp. 587–588. [In Russ].
5. Vnukov S. A., Shchurov N. I. Comparative analysis of energy storage devices for hybrid transport. Science. Technologies. Innovation: Sat. scientific. tr. 16th All Things. scientific. conf. young scientists, Novosibirsk, December 5–8, 2022. Novosibirsk, Publishing House of NSTU. 2022, part 5, pp. 135–137. [In Russ].
6. Vnukov S. A., Biryukov V. V. Electric traction engines. Scientific forum: trends in the development of science and society: sat. materials international scientific-practical. conf., Kemerovo, October 29, 2021. Kemerovo, Zap.-Sib. scientific. Center. 2021, pp. 44–46. [In Russ].
7. Bobozhonov M. K., Eshmurodov Z. O., Tasheva Kh. T. Study of the efficiency of conveyors of mining transport systems of mining complexes. Uzbek Journal of Problems of informatics and energy. 2018, vol. 1, pp. 84–89.
8. Bobozhonov M. K., Eshmurodov Z. O., Ismoilov M. T. Research of Dynamic Properties of Electric Drives of Mining Complexes. International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology. 2019, vol. 6, pp. 9200–9207.
9. Afzali P., Keynia F. and Rashidinejad M. A new model for reliability-centered maintenance prioritisation of distribution feeders. Energy. 2019, vol. 171, pp. 701–709.
10. Gupta G. and Mishra R. P. Identification of critical components using ANP for implementation of reliability centered maintenance. Procedia CIRP. 2018, vol. 69, pp. 905–909.
11. Hashemi M., Asadi M. and Zarezadeh S. Optimal maintenance policies for coherent systems with multi-type components. Reliability Engineering and System Safety. 2020, vol. 195, p. 106674.
12. Melani A. H. A., Murad C. A., Netto A. C., de Souza G. F. M. and Nabeta S. I. Criticality-based maintenance of a coal-fired power plant. Energy. 2018, vol. 147, pp. 767– 781..
13. Musatova E. V. Material management at industrial enterprises. Young scientist. 2018, no. 29, pp. 74–76. [In Russ].
14. Gerasimova T. A., Ivanchuk A. O., Plyutov Yu. A. Formation of the structure of the loading and transportation complex for mining enterprises. Successes of modern natural science. 2022, no 8, pp. 114–119. [In Russ].
15. Gubareva D. Yu. Ways to reduce the cost of transportation of rock in the branch “Antonov’s mine management” JSC “Kuznetsk ferroalloys”. Research of young scientists: materials of XII International. scientific. conf. (Kazan, July 2020). Kazan, Young Scientist. 2020, pp. 22–24. [In Russ].
16. Chendyrev M. A., Zhuravlev A. G. Technical and economic parameters for transporting rock from a quarry by means of an automobile inclined quarry lift. Bulletin of Scientific, Technical and Economic Information “Black Metallurgy”. 2018, no. 1, pp. 133–142. [In Russ].
17. Beresteanu Ariel and Federico Zincenko. Efficiency Gains in Rank-ordered Multinomial Logit Models. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics. 2018, vol. 80, pp. 122–134.
18. Davis Lucas. How Much are Electric Vehicles Driven. Applied Economic Letters. 2019, vol. 26, pp. 1497–1502.
19. McConnell Virginia. The Role of State Policies under Federal Light-Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emissions Standards. Energy Policy. 2019, vol. 126, pp. 507–517.
20. Zhou Yiyi and Shanjun Li. Dynamics of Technology Adoption and Critical Mass in the Market for Electric Vehicles. Journal of Industrial Economics. 2018, vol. 2, pp. 423–480.
21. Khalikov I. H., Kukartsev V. A., Kukartsev V. V., Tynchenko V. S., Tynchenko Y. A., Qi M. Review of Methods for Improving the Energy Efficiency of Electrified Ground Transport by Optimizing Battery Consumption. Energies. 2023, vol. 16, p. 729. DOI: 10.3390/en16020729.
22. Porsev E. G., Druzhinina N. S. Electric corona discharge as a basis for managing the quality of solid cereals. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Automation and Control Systems 2018, Novosibirsk, 12–14 Dec. 2018. 2019, vol. 560, art. 012172. DOI: 10.1088/1757−899X/560/1/012172.
23. Porsev E. G., Konyukhov V. Y. Perspective algorithms for the effective use of electro-osmosis for automatic installations. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Automation and Control Systems 2018, Novosibirsk, 12–14 Dec. 2018. 2019, vol. 560, art. 012174. DOI: 10.1088/1757−899X/560/1/012174.
24. Shchurov N. I., Vnukov S. A. Modelirovanie effektivnoi silovoi energoustanovki elektromobilya s uchetom nagruzochnykh tsiklov dvizheniya [Simulation of effective electric vehicle power plant taking into account load cycles of motion]. Doklady Akademii nauk vysshei shkoly Rossiiskoi Federatsii = Proceedings of the Russian higher school Academy of sciences. 2023, no. 2 (59), pp. 56–67. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.17212/1727-2769-2023-2−56–67.