1. Bebic V., Ristic L. Speed controlled belt conveyors: drives and mechanical considerations. Advancts in Electrical and Computer Engineering. 2018, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 51—60. DOI: 10.4316/AECE.2018.01007.
2. Ke Qian Key Technology of starting and braking for downward belt conveyor with large inclination. Mine Engineering. 2020, vol. 08, no. 04, pp. 451—454. DOI: 10.12677/ ME.2020.84056.
3. Goncharov K. A. Establishing patterns of joint operation of belt conveyor drives in the presence of random sliding deviations of their electric motors. Scientific and Technical Journal of Bryansk State University. 2020, no. 2, pp. 218—229. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.22281/2413-99202020-06-02-218-229.
4. Sarathbabu N. V., Murthy C. S. N., Mangalpady A. Minimization of specific energy of a belt conveyor drive system using space vector modulated direct torque control. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering. 2019, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 505—511. DOI: 10.18698/0536-1044-2019-2-3-10.
5. Dmitriev V. G., Cherednik P. N. Softwar package for tractive calculation and analysis of the starting and braking modes of belt conveyors. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2016, no. 2, pp. 35—45. [In Russ].
6. Eshchin E. K. Control of dynamic loading of face scraper conveyors. Journal of Mining Institute. 2019, vol. 239, pp. 570—575. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.31897/PMI.2019.5.570.
7. Klebanov A. F. Automation and robotization of open pit mining: digital transformation experience. Russian Mining Industry Journal. 2020, no. 1, pp. 8—11. [In Russ].
8. Dmitrieva V. V., Sizin P. E. The analysis of belt conveyor models at different number of approximating masses. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2022, no. 1, pp. 34—46. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236_1493_2022_1_0_34.
9. Zapenin I. V., Belfor V. E., Selishchev Yu. A. Modelirovanie perekhodnykh protsessov lentochnykh konveyerov [Modeling of transient processes of belt conveyors], Moscow, Nedra, 1969, 56 p.
10. Wen-Qiang Zhand, Guang-Fu Bin, Xue-Jun Li, Qiang-Kia Han The dynamic analysis of belt conveyor driving drum based on finite element model. International Conference on Energy and Mechanical Engineering 2015. 2016, pp. 1046—1053. DOI: 10.1142/9789814749503_0124.
11. Galkin V. I., Sazankova E. S. Influence of physical and mechanical properties of belts on the starting processes of belt conveyors. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2014, no. S6, pp. 19—35. [In Russ].
12. Shengyong M. Research on the control system of the multi-point driving belt conveyor tension device. International Conference on Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things Engineering (ICBAIE 2020). 2020, pp. 321—326. DOI: 10.1109/ICBAIE49996.2020.00074.
13. Dmitrieva V. V., Sobyanin A. A., Sizin P. E. Modeling soft start of belt conveyor induction motor. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2022, no. 6, pp. 77—92. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/ 0236_1493_2022_6_0_77.
14. Xi Pingyuan, Song Yandong Dynamic simulation on the belt conveyor on emergency braking. Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation International Conference. 2009, pp. 34—36. DOI: 10.1109/ICICTA.2009.245.
15. Bukharov R. A. Development and computer simulation of a control algorithm for optimizing the braking process of a main belt conveyor. Mining Science and Technology (Russia). 2014, no. 3, pp. 27—38. [In Russ].
16. Dmitrieva V. V. Simulation of starting-braking regimes of a belt conveyor. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2014, no. 3, pp. 65—72. [In Russ].
17. Eshchin E. K. Calculations of dynamic modes of operation of electric drives of selfpropelled mining machines. Journal of Mining Institute. 2018, vol. 233, pp. 534—538. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.31897/pmi.2018.5.534.
18. Dmitrieva V. V., Sizin P. E., Sobyanin A. A. Application of the soft starter for the asynchronous motor of the belt conveyor. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 2021, vol. 942, no. 1, article 012003. DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/942/1/012003.
19. Sakharwade S., Nagpal S. Analysis of transient belt stretch for horizontal and inclined belt conveyor system. International Jornal of Mathematical, Engineering and Management Sciences. 2019, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 1169—1179. DOI: 10.33889/IJMEMS.2019.4.5-092.
20. Dmitriev V. G., Shakhmeyster L. G. Teoriya i raschet lentochnykh konveyerov [Theory and calculation of belt conveyors], Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1987, 336 p.
21. Dmitriev V. G., Verzhansky A. P. Osnovy teorii lentochnyh konvejerov [Fundamentals of the theory of belt conveyors], Moscow, Izd-vo «Gornaya kniga», 2017, 590 p.
22. Aliev S. B., Brejdo I. V., Daniyarov N. A., Kalisbekov A. K. Control of the distribution of loads between the electric drives of a multi-engine apron conveyor for non-reloading delivery of coal in open-cast mining. Ugol'. 2020, no. 9, pp. 14—17. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.18796/0041-57902020-9-14-17.