1. Ovchinnikov N. P. One of the ways increase the durability of the sectional pump balancing ring. Journal of Mining Institute. 2021, vol. 248, pp. 312—318. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.31897/ PMI.2021.2.15.
2. Dolganov A. V., Islentyev A. O., Toropov E. Yu., Churakov E. O. Analysis of effectiveness of dumping devices of mine centrifugal sectional pumps. News of the Ural State Mining University. 2014, no. 2(34), pp. 31—35. [In Russ].
3. Timohin Yu. V., Palamarchuk T. N. The research results of the axial forces of the rotor and automatic settings. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov Donetskogo instituta zheleznodorozhnogo transporta. 2017, no. 45, pp. 32—42. [In Russ].
4. Palamarchuk N. V., Timokhina V. Yu., Palamarchuk T. N. Causes of unsatisfactory operation of the automatic balancing devices of centrifugal high-pressure pumps. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov Donetskogo instituta zheleznodorozhnogo transporta. 2016, no. 42, pp. 65—71. [In Russ].
5. Pronyakin V. I. Diagnostic features in the assessment of the technical condition of machines and mechanisms. BMSTU Journal of Mechanical Engineering. 2016, no. 10, pp. 64—72. [In Russ].
6. Stan M. On the durability of centrifugal pumps. Fiability and Durability. 2018, no. 1, pp. 193—198.
7. Maiba I. A., Glazunov D. V., Lyashchenko A. M. Calculating the reliability of rolling stock during normal operation. Problemy mashinostroeniya i nadezhnosti mashin. 2022, no. 2, pp. 33—40. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.31857/S0235711922020092.
8. Makhutov N. A., Gadenin M. M. Analysis and control of the strength, useful life, and safe operation risks of power plants with various kinds of energy commodities. Problemy mashinostroeniya i nadezhnosti mashin. 2022, no. 1, pp. 47—56. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.31857/ S0235711922010060.
9. Ovchinnikov N. P. The development of an operative diagnostic method of the limiting technical condition of the sectional pump hydraulic balancing. Procedia Structural Integrity. 2019, vol. 20, pp. 113—118. DOI: 10.1016/j.prostr.2019.12.125.
10. Ovchinnikov N. P. Assessment of the degree of in uence of the solid phase of mine wateron the durability of the hydraulic foot assembly of the sectional pump of the main drainage plant of the Udachny mine. Sustainable Development of Mountain Territories. 2022, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 494—500. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.21177/1998-4502-2022-14-3-494-500.
11. Ovchinnikov N. P. Assessment of mine water solid phase impact on section pumps performance in the development of kimberlite ores. Mining Science and Technology (Russia). 2022, no. 7(2), pp. 150—160. DOI: 10.17073/2500-0632-2022-2-150-160.
12. Patel M., Kumar A., Pardhi B., Pal M. Abrasive, erosive and corrosive wear in slurry pumps — a review. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2020, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 2188—2195.
13. Shen Z., Li R., Han W., Quan H. Erosion wear in impeller of double-suction centrifugal pump due to sediment flow. Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics. 2020, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 1131—1142. DOI: 10.36884/jafm.13.04.30907.
14. Bratu P., Dragan N., Dobrescu C. Dynamic performances of technological vibrating machines. Symmetry. 2022, vol. 14, no. 3, article 539. DOI: 10.3390/sym14030539.
15. Bratu P. Multibody system with elastic connections for dynamic modeling of compactor vibratory rollers. Symmetry. 2020, vol. 12, no. 10, article 1617. DOI: 10.3390/sym12101617.
16. Guericke P. B. Pumping equipment of Kuzbass processing plants — the object of technical condition diagnostics. Bulletin of the Kuzbass State Technical University. 2013, no. 5(99), pp. 114—116. [In Russ].
17. Gericke P. B., Nikitin A. G. Vibration-based diagnostics of centrifugal pumps. Vestnik of safety in coal mining scientific center. 2020, no. 4, pp. 83—89. [In Russ].
18. Guericke P. B. Vibration analyses of the aspiration systems dynamic equipment operated at Kuzbass coal washing plants. Vestnik of safety in coal mining scientific center. 2015, no. 4, pp. 73—78. [In Russ].
19. Melkonyan A. L., Chuklin M. V. The influence of flowing fluid on the vibration of the pipeline. Transactions of the Krylov state research centre. 2021, no. S1, pp. 144—146. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.24937/2542-2324-2021-1-S-I-144-146.
20. Melkonyan A. L., Chuklin M. V. Calculation algorithm and software for pipeline vibrations with consideration of internal flow. Transactions of the Krylov state research centre. 2020, no. S2, pp. 260—265. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.24937/2542-2324-2020-2-S-I-260-265.
21. Apuhtin P. A., Voytkunskiy Ya. I. Soprotivlenie vody dvizheniyu sudov [Water resistance to ship traffic], Leningrad, Mashgiz, 1953, 356 p.
22. Sokolov M. A. Comparison of ways to represent the dependence of the kinematic viscosity of fresh water on temperature. Transactions of the Krylov state research centre. 2020, vol. 1, no. 391, pp. 42—49. [In Russ].