1. Repin A. A., Smolyanitsky B. N., Alekseev S. E., Popelyukh A. I., Timonin V. V., Karpov V. N. Submerged high-pressure pneumatic hammers for open-pit mining. Physicotechnical problems of mineral development. 2014, no. 5, pp. 157–167. [In Russ].
2. Jungmeister D. A, Gasimov E. E. Drilling rig with a downhole hammer for regulating drilling speed by changing air flow. E3S Web of Conferences. 2021, vol. 326, 00018. DOI:0.1051/e3sconf/202132600018.
3. Iungmeister D. A., Korolev R. I., Karlov V. A. Improvement of shock system of hydraulic drill to increase drilling intensification. IOP Conference Series Earth and Environmental Science. 2018, vol. 194 (3), 032006. DOI: 10.1088/1755−1315/194/3/032006 .
4. Kuziev D. A., Pyatova I. Yu., Klementyeva I. N., Pichtorinsky D. Algorithm for determining the maximum power of the feed drive of a quarry drilling rig. MIAB. Mining information and analytical bulletin. 2019, no. 1, pp. 128–133. DOI:10.25018/0236-14932019-01−0-128−133. [In Russ].
5. Khrutsky A. A., Oshchepkov V. S. Computer simulation of the working process of a submerged pneumatic hammer P-110. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2018, no. 7, pp. 131–138. DOI:10.25018/0236-1493-2018-7-0−131−138. [In Russ].
6. Sukhov R. I., Bolkisev V. S., Regotunov A. S. The choice of directions for improving domestic drilling equipment for drilling blast wells. Mining equipment and electromechanics. 2014, no. 5, pp. 46–48. [In Russ].
7. Ataei M., KaKaie R., Ghavidel M., Saeidi O. Drilling rate prediction of an open pit mine using the rock mass drillability index. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. 2015, vol. 73, pp. 130–138. DOI:10.1016/j.ijrmms.2014.08.006.
8. Heshamudin N. S., Katende A., Rashid H. A., Ismail I., Sagala F., Samsuri A. Experimental study of the effect of drill pipe rotation on improving well cleaning using water-based drilling mud enriched with polypropylene beads in vertical and horizontal boreholes. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 2019, vol. 179, pp. 1173–1185. DOI:10.1016/j.petrol.2019.04.086.
9. Guo Z., Liang, Z. Analysis of the pipeline discharge load during horizontal directional drilling. KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering. 2018, vol. 22, pp. 5133–5142. DOI:10.1007/ s12205-018-0481-0.
10. Vardhan A., Kumar A., Dasgupta K. The influence of various parameters on the drilling performance of blast wells. Journal of Mines, Metals and fuels. 2017, vol. 65, no. 2, pp. 49–54. DOI:10.1088/1757−899X/734/1/012045.
11. Kurochkin B. M. Analysis of the issue of intensification of the process of drilling wells with bits of the RDS type at intervals with hard-to–drill rocks using a turbobur with a jet pump. Construction of oil and gas wells on land and at sea. 2011, no. 2, pp. 6–14. [In Russ].
12. Sun Yu., Shi Yu., Wang K., Yao Z. Investigation of the speed characteristics of the hydraulic top drive under varying load. Journal of Petroleum Science and Technology. 2018, vol. 167, pp. 277–286. DOI:10.1016/j.petrol.2018.04.003.
13. Vetyukov M. M., Jungmeister D. A. Calculation of the longitudinal stability of a rotating drilling rig. Mining machines and automation. 2004, no. 8, pp. 46–48. [In Russ].
14. Sabitov A. E., Isaev A. I., Jungmeister D. A., Urazbakhtin R. Yu. Justification of the layout and parameters of hammer drills for executive organs of tunneling combines. Mining equipment and electromechanics. 2016, no. 4, pp.17–22. [In Russ].
15. Jungmeister D. A., Ignatiev S. A., Sokolova G. V., Pivnev V. A., Nepran M. Yu. Investigation of the design of a device for drilling flat–section wells in underground workings. Mining equipment and electromechanics. 2011, no. 6, pp. 42–43. [In Russ].
16. Zhukov I. A., Smolyanitsky B. N., Timonin V. V. Improvement of down-the-hole air hammer efficiency by optimizing shapes of colliding parts. Journal of Mining Science. 2018, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 212–217. [In Russ].
17. Zhukov I. A., Repin A. A., Tmofeev E. G. Automated calculation and analysis of impacts generated in mining machine by anvil blocks of complex geometry. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. — IOP Publishing. 2018, vol. 12071, no. 134, 012071. DOI:10.1088/1755−1315/134/1/012071.
18. Zhukov I. A., Dvornikov L. T., Nikitenko S. M. On the creation of machines for the destruction of rocks with the formation of holes of various cross-sections. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. — IOP Publishing. 2016, no. 124, 012171. DOI:10.1088/1757−899X/124/1/012171.
19. Bolobov V. I., Le T. B., Plaschinsky V. A. On the propagation of fracture cracks in rock upon impact. Ore Dressing. 2019, no. 6. pp. 3–8. DOI:10.17580/or.2019.06.01. [In Russ].
20. Bolobov V. I., Chupin S. A., Bochkov V. S., Mishin I. I. Increasing the service life of rock-crushing cutters by increasing the wear resistance of their holders by thermomechanical treatment. Mining Journal. 2019, no. 5, pp. 67–71. DOI:10.17580/gzh.2019.05.13.
21. Zhukov I. A., Smolyanitsky B. N., Timonin V. V. Improving the efficiency of a downhole pneumatic hammer by optimizing the shapes of colliding parts. Mining Scientific Journal. 2018, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 212–217. DOI:10.1134/S1062739118023569. [In Russ].
22. Bolobov V., Chupin S., Le T. B. On the wear intensity ratio of a striker under dynamic and static conditions. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. — IOP Publishing. 2020, vol. 459, no. 6, 062085. DOI:10.1088/1755−1315/459/6/062085.
23. Dvoynikov M., Kunshin A., Blinov P., Morozov V. Development of mathematical model for controlling drilling parameters with screw downhole motor. International Engineering Journal. 2020, vol. 33, no. 7, pp. 1423–1430. DOI:10.5829/ije.2020.33.07a.30.
24. Dvoynikov M. V., Nutskova M. V., Blinov P. A. Developments made in the field of drilling fluids by Saint Petersburg Mining University. International Engineering Journal. 2020, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 702–711. DOI: 10.5829/ije.2020.33.04a.22.
25. Yungmeister D. A., Korolev R. I., Yacheikin A. I., Isaev A. I. Choice of materials and justification of the parameters for the over-bit hammer. Journal of Physics Conference Series. 2020, 1582(1), 012097. DOI: 10.1088/1742−6596/1582/1/012097.