1. Fomin A. I., Osipova A. A. Relevance of the study of industrial injuries and occupational morbidity. Bezopasnost' zhiznedeyatel'nosti predpriyatiy v promyshlenno razvitykh regionakh. Sbornik materialov XII mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii [Life safety of enterprises in industrially developed regions. Collection of materials of the XII International Scientific and Practical Conference], Kemerovo, 2017. [In Russ].
2. Federal'naya sluzhba gosudarstvennoy statistiki Rossii, available at: https://rosstat.gov.ru/ working_conditions?print=1.
3. Chemezov E. N. Principles of ensuring the safety of mining operations in coal mining. Journal of Mining Institute. 2019, vol. 240, pp. 649—653. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.31897/ PMI.2019.6.649.
4. Gridina E. B., Pasinkov A. V., Andreev R. E. Comprehensive approach to managing the safety of miners in coal mines. The 11th Russian-German Raw Materials Conference. 2018. pp. 85—94.
5. Samarov L. Yu. Obosnovanie sistemy pokazateley dlya otsenki proizvodstvennogo travmatizma v vertikal'no-integrirovannykh ugol'nykh kompaniyakh [Substantiation of the system of indicators for assessing industrial injuries in vertically integrated coal companies], Candidate’s thesis, Saint-Petersburg, SPbGU, 2017, 120 p.
6. Korshunov G. I., Kazanin O. I., Rudakov M. L., Nedosekin A. O., Kabanov E. I. Development of methodology for assessment of accident risk for coal mines with taking into account the specific geological conditions. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2017, no. S5-1, pp. 374—382. [In Russ].
7. Rudakov M. L., Kolvakh K. A., Derkach I. V. Assessment of environmental and occupational safety in mining industry during underground coal mining. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism. 2020, no. 3, pp. 579—588.
8. Kosterenko V. N., Vorob’eva O. V. Analysis of causes of rock falls to enhance labor safety control efficiency in coal mines.MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2017, no. 6, pp. 74—90. [In Russ].
9. Fainburg G. Z. Risk-based approach and its scientific justification. Safety and labor protection. 2016, no. 2(67), pp. 31—40. [In Russ].
10. Sistema standartov bezopasnosti truda. Sistemy upravleniya okhranoy truda. Metody otsenki riska dlya obespecheniya bezopasnosti vypolneniya rabot. GOST 126.96.36.199-2018 [Occupational safety standards system. Нealth management systems. Risk assessment methods to ensure the safety of work. State Standart 188.8.131.52-2018], Moscow, Standartinform, 2018.
11. Laitinen H., Rasa P.-L., Lankinen T., Lechtel J., Leskinen T. Manual on monitoring working conditions in the workplace in industry. The Elmery System. Institute of occupational health of Finland: Helsinki, Finland. 2000, pp. 3–5.
12. Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety, available at: https://www.ccohs.ca/ oshanswers/hsprograms/risk_ assessment.html.
13. Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety, available at: https://www.ccohs.ca/ oshanswers/hsprograms/ sample_risk.html.
14. Head G. L. Essentials of risk control. Insurance Institute of America: Malvern, PA, USA. 1989, vol. 1 and 2.
15. Siddiqui N. A., Nandan A., Sharma M., Srivastava A. Risk management techniques HAZOP & HAZID study. International Journal on Occupational Health & Safety, Fire & Environment — Allied Science. 2014, no. 1, pp. 5–8.
16. Shirokov Yu. A. On improving the effectiveness of training in the field of occupational safety and health. Occupational Safety in Industry. 2020, no. 11, pp. 89—94. [In Russ].
17. Federal'naya sluzhba po ekologicheskomu, tekhnologicheskomu i atomnomu nadzoru, available at: http://usib.gosnadzor.ru/info/.
18. Kabanov E. I., Gridina E. B., Korshunov G. I. Algorithmic provisions for data processing under spatial analysis of risk of accidents on hazardous production facilities. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu. 2019, no. 6, pp. 117—121.
19. Iphar M., Cukurluoz A. K. Fuzzy risk assessment for mechanized underground coal mines in Turkey. International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics. 2018, no. 3, pp. 110–158.
20. Filimonov V. A., Gorina L. N. Development of an occupational safety management system based on the process approach. Journal of Mining Institute. 2019, vol. 235, pp. 113. [In Russ]. DOI:10.31897/pmi.2019.1.113.
21. Pivnyak G. G., Shashenko O. M. Innovations and safety for coal mines in Ukraine. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu. 2015, no. 6, pp. 118—121.
22. Nikulin A. N., Ikonnikov D. A., Dolzhikov I. S. Increasing labour safety on coal mines. International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering Research. 2019, vol. 12, no. 7, pp. 842— 848. DOI: 10.30534/ijeter/2019/197122019.
23. Rudakov M. L., Rabota E. N., Kolvakh K. A. Assessment of the individual risk of fatal injury to coal mine workers during collapses. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu. 2020, no. 4, pp. 88—93. DOI: 10.33271/nvngu/2020-4/088.
24. Parkhansky Yu. The risk of injuries of coalmine workers and its hysteresis. Journal of Mining Institute. 2016, vol. 222, pp. 869—876. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.18454/PMI.2016.6.869.
25. Gendler S. G., Prokhorova E. A. Risk-based methodology for determining priority directions for improving occupational safety in the mining industry of the Arctic Zone. Resources. 2021, no. 10, pp. 1—14. DOI: 10.3390/resources10030020.
26. Zubov V. P. State and directions of improvement of coal seam development systems at the perspective coal mines of Kuzbass. Journal of Mining Institute. 2017, vol. 225, pp. 292—297. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.18454/PMI.2017.3.292.
27. Amirgaliev E. Recognition of rocks at uranium deposits by using a few methods of machine learning. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. 2014, vol. 273, pp. 33—40.
28. Iakovleva E. V., Belova M. V., Popov A. L. Mining and environmental monitoring at openpit mineral deposits. Journal of Ecological Engineering. 2019, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 172—178. DOI: 10.12911/22998993/105438.
29. Lozynskyi V. G. Experimental study of the influence of crossing the disjunctive geological fault on thermal regime of underground gasifier. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu. 2016, no. 5, pp. 21—29.
30. Klishin V. I. Adaptatsiya mekhanizirovannykh krepey k usloviyam dinamicheskogo nagruzheniya [Adaptation of mechanized supports to the conditions of dynamic loading], Novosibirsk, Nauka, 2002, 199 p.
31. Buevich V. V., Gabov V. V., Zadkov D. A., Vasileva P. A. Adaptation of the mechanized roof support to changeable rock pressure. Eurasian Mining. 2015, no. 2, pp. 11—14. DOI: 10.17580/em.2015.02.03.
32. Martens P. N., Rattmann L., Janssen S., Kratz T. Advances in longwall mining. 22nd World Mining Congress & Expo, Istambul. 2011, vol. 1, pp. 85—96.
33. Buyalich G. D., Buyalich K. G., Umrikhina V. Yu. Study of falling roof vibrations in a production face at roof support resistance in the form of concentrated force. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2016, no. 142, article 012120. DOI: 10.1088/1757899X/142/1/012120.
34. Liang Y., Li L., Li. X., Wang K., Chen J., Sun Z., Yang X. Study on roof-coal caving characteristics with complicated structure by fully mechanized caving mining. Shock and Vibration. 2019, 6519213. DOI: 10.1155/2019/6519213.
35. Gabov V. V., Zadkov D. A., Stebnev A. V. Evaluation of structure and variables within performance rating of hydraulically powered roof support legs with smooth roof control. Eurasian Mining. 2016, no. 2, pp. 37—40. DOI: 10.17580/em.2016.02.09.
36. Babyr N. V., Korolev A. I., Neupokoeva T. V. Enhancement of powered cleaning equipment with the view of mining and geological conditions. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 2018, no. 194, article 032004. DOI:10.1088/1755-1315/194/3/032004.
37. Gabov V. V., Zadkov D. A., Buevich V. V., Babyr N. V., Stebnev A. V. Patent RU 169381 U1, 26.10.2016. [In Russ].