1. Burkov A. F., Yurin V. N., Avetisyan V. R. Study of the possibilities of improving the energy efficiency of asynchronous motors. News of higher educational institutions. Energy problems. 2018, vol. 20, no. 9−10, pp. 92–100. [In Russ].
2. Martyushev N. V., Malozyomov B., Sorokova S. N., Efremenkov E. A., Valuev D. V., Qi M. Review Models and Methods for Determining and Predicting the Reliability of Technical Systems and Transport. Mathematics. 2023, vol. 11, 3317. DOI: 10.3390/math11153317.
3. Matveev Yu. V. Energy-saving aspects of powerful adjustable asynchronous cascade electric drives. Advanced Researching Technical Science. 2019, no. 16, pp. 87–91. [In Russ].
4. Malafeev S. I., Zakharov A. V., Safronenkov Yu. A. A new series of asynchronous frequency-controlled motors. Electrical engineering. 2019, no. 4, pp. 7–12. [In Russ].
5. Malozyomov B. V., Martyushev N. V., Kukartsev V. V., Tynchenko V. S., Bukhtoyarov V. V., Wu X., Tyncheko Y. A., Kukartsev V. A. Overview of Methods for Enhanced Oil Recovery from Conventional and Unconventional Reservoirs. Energies. 2023, vol. 16, 4907. DOI: 10.3390/en16134907.
6. Karkh I. S., Ionova L. V., Poluzadov V. N. Relationship between energy efficiency of mass-dimensional parameters of asynchronous motors. Ural Mining School to the regions. Collection of reports of the International Scientific and Practical Conference. 2018, pp. 309–310 [In Russ].
7. Breido I. V., Semykina I. Yu., Nurmaganbetova G. S. Methods of indirect protection against overheating for electric drives of mining installations. Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. Engineering of georesources. 2018, vol. 329, no. 2, pp. 65–73. [In Russ].
8. Shaitor N. M., Yakimovich B. A., Gorpinchenko A. V., Solomennikova S. I. Influence of thermal and electromagnetic processes in two-layer rotors on the efficiency of an asynchronous machine. Bulletin of IzhGTU named after M. T. Kalashnikov. 2021, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 114–123 [In Russ].
9. Baryshnikov V. A., Rozhkov V. V., Fedotov V. V. Asynchronous electric drive of mining machines with pulse-key regulation in the rotor circuit. Mining Journal. 2022, no. 2, pp. 64–72. [In Russ].
10. Ostrovlyanchik V. Yu., Popolzin I. Yu., Kubarev V. A., Marshev D. A. Asynchronous electric drive of mine hoisting installations with a frequency converter in the rotor circuit. Science-intensive technologies for the development and use of mineral resources. 2021, no. 7, pp. 266–272. [In Russ].
11. Shchurov N. I., Myatezh S. V., Malozemov B. V. Analysis and calculation of inactive power in the power supply network of electric consumers of mining transport. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2022, no. 12−2, pp. 270–283. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236_1493_2022_ 122_0_270
12. Martyushev N. V., Malozyomov B. V., Sorokova S. N., Efremenkov E. A., Qi M. Mathematical Modeling the Performance of an Electric Vehicle Considering Various Driving Cycles. Mathematics. 2023, vol. 11, 2586. DOI: 10.3390/math11112586.
13. Abramov B. I., Ivanov A. G., Shilenkov V. A., Kuzmin I. K., Shevyrev Yu. V. Electric drive of modern mine-hoisting machines. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2022, no. 5−2, pp. 145–162. DOI: 10.25018/0236_1493_2022_52_0_145.
14. Shchurov N. I., Myatezh S. V., Malozemov B. V., Shtang A. A. Determination of reactive power in the network of traction substations of mine electric locomotives. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2022, no. 12–2, pp. 284–300. DOI: 10.25018/0236_1493_2022_12 2_0_284.
15. Shestakov A. V. Mathematical model of the characteristics of asynchronous motors with frequency control. Electrical Engineering. 2011, no. 2, pp. 23а–29.
16. Eshmurodov Z. O., Ismoilov M. T. U., Oripova U. Z. K. Mathematical models of ore transportation conveyors in mining transport systems. Universum: technical sciences. 2021, no. 7−1 (88), pp. 88–92.
17. Kashirsky V. G. Justification for simplifying the mathematical model of an asynchronous electric motor for dynamic identification. Mining equipment and electromechanics. 2019, no. 5 (145), pp. 33–37.
18. Malozyomov B. V., Martyushev N. V., Sorokova S. N., Efremenkov E. A., Qi M. Mathematical Modeling of Mechanical Forces and Power Balance in Electromechanical Energy Converter. Mathematics. 2023, vol. 11, 2394. DOI: 10.3390/math11102394.
19. Kononenko K. E., Kononenko A. V., Krutskikh S. V., Manukovsky S. M. Improving the specific characteristics of asynchronous motors. Electricity. 2020, no. 9, pp. 34–39.
20. Vasiliev D. A., Panteleeva L. A., Gracheva E. I. Optimization of the operation of an asynchronous motor with a squirrel-cage rotor. Izvestia of higher educational institutions. Energy problems. 2022, vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 92–101.
21. Romanenko I. G., Danilov M. I. Evaluation of the impact on the energy efficiency of an asynchronous motor of design changes without correction of the tooth zone. Bulletin of the North Caucasian Federal University. 2018, no. 5 (65), pp. 19–25.
22. Vintaikina D. A., Astanaeva Yu. R. Analysis of methods for improving the energy efficiency of an electric drive with an asynchronous motor. Trends in the development of science and education. 2022, no. 92−12, pp. 74–76.
23. Burkov A. F., Mikhanoshin V. V., Nguyen V. Ha. Improving the energy efficiency of asynchronous electric drives. Electrical equipment: operation and repair. 2021, no. 11, pp. 7–11.
24. Samoseiko V. F., Guskov V. O. Optimal control of an asynchronous motor according to the criterion of energy losses. Bulletin of the State University of Marine and River Fleet named Admiral S. O. Makarov. 2020, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 775–788.
25. Manukyan A. P. Power losses and performance of asynchronous electric drives with voltage deviations. Bulletin of the National Polytechnic University of Armenia. Electrical engineering, energy. 2018, no. 1, pp. 73–83.
26. Shchurov N. I., Myatezh S. V., Malozyomov B. V., Shtang A. A., Martyushev N. V., Klyuev R. V., Dedov S. I. Determination of Inactive Powers in a Single-Phase AC Network. Energies. 2021, vol. 14, 4814. DOI: 10.3390/en14164814.
27. Martyushev N. V., Malozyomov B. V., Khalikov I. H., Kukartsev V. A., Kukartsev V. V., Tynchenko V. S., Tynchenko Y. A., Qi M. Review of Methods for Improving the Energy Efficiency of Electrified Ground Transport by Optimizing Battery Consumption. Energies. 2023, vol. 16, 729. DOI: 10.3390/en16020729.
28. Shchurov N. I., Dedov S. I., Malozyomov B. V., Shtang A. A., Martyushev N. V., Klyuev R. V., Andriashin S. N. Degradation of Lithium-Ion Batteries in an Electric Transport Complex. Energies. 2021, vol. 14, 8072. DOI: 10.3390/en14238072.
29. Frank Z., Stepanek J. and Hruska K. Educational Test Rig for Non-Standard Electric Machines. 2020 International Conference on Electrical Machines (ICEM), Gothenburg, Sweden, 2020, pp. 157–162. DOI: 10.1109/ICEM49940.2020.9270748.