1. Antonov A. V., Luk'yanov I. I. Influence of equipment reliability on technical and economic indicators of coal mining enterprises. Fundamental research. 2015, no. 12-1, pp. 130—132. [In Russ].
2. Meiyan Li, Sun Yingqian, Chuan Luo Reliability analysis of belt conveyor on fault data. IOP Conference Series. Materials Science and Engineering. 2019, vol. 692, article 012009. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/692/1/012009.
3. Xiangwei Lui, Daijie He, Gabriel Lodewijks, Yusong Pang Integrated decision making for predictive maintenance of belt conveyor sistems. Reliability Engineering. System Safety. 2019, vol. 188, pp. 347—351. DOI: 10.1016/j.ress.2019.03.047.
4. Burak Ozdemir, Mustafa Kumral Analysing human effect on the reliability of mining equipment. International Journal of Heavy Vehicle Systems. 2019, vol. 1, no. 1. DOI: 10.1504/ IJHVS.2019.10018454.
5. Sрakhmeyster L. G., Dmitriev V. G. Veroyatnostnye metody rascheta transportiruyushchikh mashin [Probabilistic methods for calculating transporting machines], Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1983, 256 p.
6. Rusin A. Yu., Abdulkhamed M., Baryshev Yu. V. Algorithms of an automated control system for testing equipment for reliability. Programmnye produkty i sistemy. 2016, no. 2, pp. 23— 26. [In Russ]. DOI 10.15827/0236-235X.114.023-026.
7. Cheremushkina M. S., Sklyaruk A. B. Monitoring as a means of improving the reliability of conveyor transport. Nedelya Nauki SPBPU. Materialy nauchnoy konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem [SPBPU Week of Science. Proceedings of the scientific conference with international participation], Saint-Petersburg, 2016, pp. 304—305. [In Russ].
8. Uankpo G. Zh. K., Kozyrev D. V. Software package for simulating and calculating stationary probabilities and evaluating the reliability of a redundant system with arbitrary distributions of uptime and repair of its elements. Modern Information Technologies and IT-Education. 2019, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 553—562. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25559/SITITO.15.201903.553-562.
9. Summit R., Halomoan D. Reliability modelling for maintenance scheduling of mobile mining equipment. Proceedings Engineering Mathematics and Applications Conference. 2013, vol. 55. DOI: 10.21914/anziamj.v55i0.7863.
10. Bakhturin Yu. A. Accounting for the reliability of equipment for transport systems of quarries in simulation modeling. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2019. Special edition 37, pp. 42—50. [In Russ].
11. Dmitriev V. G., Galkin V. I. Reliability of the belt conveyor stave. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2000, no. 3, pp. 93—95. [In Russ].
12. Galkin V. I. Metody rascheta i otsenka pokazateley nadezhnosti lentochnykh konveyerov gornykh predpriyatiy [Methods of calculation and evaluation of reliability indicators of belt conveyors of mining enterprises], Doctor’s thesis, Moscow, Izd-vo MGGU, 2000.
13. Gradshteyn I. S., Ryzhik I. M. Tablitsy integralov, summ, ryadov i proizvedeniy. 4-e izd. [Tables of integrals, sums, series and products, 4th edition], Moscow, Fizmatgiz, 1963, 1100 p.
14. Gnedenko B. V., Belyaev Yu. K., Solov'ev A. D. Matematicheskie metody v teorii nadezhnosti: Osnovnye kharakteristiki nadezhnosti i ikh statisticheskiy analiz. Izd. 3 [Mathematical methods in reliability theory: Main characteristics of reliability and their statistical analysis, 3rd edition], Moscow, Izdatel'skaya gruppa URSS, 2019, 584 p.
15. Angeles E., Kumral M. Optimal inspection and preventive maintenance scheduling of mining equipment. Journal of Failure Analysis and Prevention. 2020, vol. 20, no. 2. DOI: 10.1007/s11668-020-00949-z.